Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious depression and physical pain

MaydayInIslaVista

MaydayInIslaVista

Banned
-
anyone else feeling nauseous and physical pain daily due to stress and repressing depressive thoughts?

how do i fix this its only getting worse. im starting to develop parkinsons like symptoms but im in my 20s JFL. also sick, tired and in pain daily.

fuck

Time to Morphinemax

When i'm walking outside lonely, i can feel some pain bec. of stress

Time to Morphinemax
i have lots of codeine but no cyp2d6 activity so basically none of it is being turned into morphine. i have the worst fucking genes cant even get high

When i'm walking outside lonely, i can feel some pain bec. of stress
yeah i used to get that too but now i feel it 24/7, cant even ldar and relax fuck inceldom

I suspect that depression has been fucking up my quality of sleep.

im also tired all the time but id rather be sleep deprived than sick and in pain
It gives me bad headaches, and my eyes are always strained. Heavy bags under them too.

It gives me bad headaches, and my eyes are always strained. Heavy bags under them too.
same. my skin is gone to shit fully. even when i sleep 12 hours im sleep deprived.

chad can sleep 4 hours and wake up fully rested and looking like a god among men

i dont even know if i care about how i look. i always supress these thoughts so idk if it affects me.

theyre a meme. tell psych youre getting panic attacks and ssris arent working. youre lucky, im embarassed to go to a psych

watch movies with strong female protagonists bro
Fapfuel. for. me, ngl

You have the fix the root cause of your issues. SSRIs are a band-aid that can't cover the gaping emotional wounds in our hearts.
root cause is my uglyness. how can i fix this?

Do psychedelics or weed. No effort if you can't get them; even mentalcels can access them.

Do psychedelics or weed. No effort if you can't get them; even mentalcels can access them.
maybe in america where you fucking retard normies go in class high

if they did that in my country theyd get expelled and beaten by the teacher

i have no access to anything besides codeine

Idk then just LDAR. Watch anime
i cant ldar, i can barely go to sleep because i start getting surges of energy trough my body along with tremors and adrenaline rushes. i can barely focus on writing this

I don’t feel physical pain. Just mental pain..

I have a high pain tolerance so I don’t really mind physical pain. I can take a lot of abuse.

I just prefer not to..unlike @Blacktarpill

I don’t feel physical pain. Just mental pain..

I have a high pain tolerance so I don’t really mind physical pain. I can take a lot of abuse.

I just prefer not to..unlike @Blacktarpill
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

same. my skin is gone to shit fully. even when i sleep 12 hours im sleep deprived.

chad can sleep 4 hours and wake up fully rested and looking like a god among men

i dont even know if i care about how i look. i always supress these thoughts so idk if it affects me.
Yeah, its about feeling good.

anyone else feeling nauseous and physical pain daily due to stress and repressing depressive thoughts?

how do i fix this its only getting worse. im starting to develop parkinsons like symptoms but im in my 20s JFL. also sick, tired and in pain daily.

fuck
Everyday, my body is on self destruct.

Yes. I have constant headaches due to high stress. Also whenever i feel anxious i feel like i am choking.

Everyday, my body is on self destruct.
i dont feel like im dying. i feel like i am about to but cant like in a dream

its literal hell

Yes. I have constant headaches due to high stress. Also whenever i feel anxious i feel like i am choking.
you feel fine when at home? if you are try keep it this way

I get aches and pains pretty often. The worst however is when the loneliness starts to get to me, that's when I start feeling suicidal.

My joints are always making loud popping noises throughout the day.

My joints are always making loud popping noises throughout the day.
your arms and legs will fall off bro its over

all my joints pop tbh but it doesnt bother me