Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Depressing national statistics: Baldness

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/B_nq1I4xPGU?feature=share

Absolutely horrendous numbers, we need a cure for baldness yesterday. If having White genes was ever a curse it's with baldness, I know several elderly Asian men with full heads of hair but only a handful of elderly White men. This is the one thing on which my White genetics harm me. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

No, sweaty, curing baldness is problematic because it implies us women are shallow enough to care. :feelswhat::foidSoy:

my father is balding and he looks literally Soyjak :soy:

I'm in my 30's and I have so much hair that my barber is always amazed at how much hair is on the floor after a haircut. My grandfather also had a full head of hair until the day he died at 85. Unfortunately having hair doesn't help at all when it comes to bagging foids if you're a raging autist like me. You people on here who claim that all you have to be is tall OR white OR have hair OR have an attractive face OR be neurotypical are delusional. You need all of those things for a foid to even give you a chance. Though I admit that "just be first" is 100% true. If you don't have all of those things but you're able to bag the foid early, you'll at least get to fuck her in her prime. She'll still leave you after 5-10 years but at least you'll get prime pussy when she's young. You'll still end up an incel though, just a non-virgin incel.

I'm in my 30's and I have so much hair that my barber is always amazed at how much hair is on the floor after a haircut. My grandfather also had a full head of hair until the day he died at 85. Unfortunately having hair doesn't help at all when it comes to bagging foids if you're a raging autist like me. You people on here who claim that all you have to be is tall OR white OR have hair OR have an attractive face OR be neurotypical are delusional. You need all of those things for a foid to even give you a chance. Though I admit that "just be first" is 100% true. If you don't have all of those things but you're able to bag the foid early, you'll at least get to fuck her in her prime. She'll still leave you after 5-10 years but at least you'll get prime pussy when she's young. You'll still end up an incel though, just a non-virgin incel.
Same. But balding men need a cure. And I admire their bravery for going into this shit world balding

My grandfather was bald right at the end of his life, somehow I've managed to luck out where I haven't gotten the baldness genes at 36. :feelsjuice:

If I should ever become bald I would pull off a Lex Luthor with facial hair. :feelsjuice:

EWon