Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Depressing Incel Trait: being excited for junk food

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I have few copes that are left which keep me sane. I will be eating junk food tomorrow because Saturday is my cheat day. I eat healthy Monday-Friday. And Saturday and Sunday are my cheat days.
I know this may sound odd, but I keep thinking about the delicious hamburgers, fries, and coke that I will be consuming tomorrow. It actually makes me feel excited about eating this food. I am looking forward to Saturday and Sunday.
At the same time, I admit that I am excited for food because I have nothing else to be excited for. I don't have a girlfriend, friends, relatives or family members that want to hang out with me, no social events irl, nothing.
Tomorrow, there will certainly be happy couples looking forward to spending time with each other while I eat junk food alone in a crappy fast food restaurant.
The loneliness sometimes becomes unbearable. I'm sure some of you guys can relate.

at least you can leave your house
i eat alone in my dark room
There is no need to be scared of eating in a fast food restaurant, nobody will bother you, and you rarely see couples eating together

That's a good cope, especially as you've denied yourself it all week.

That's a good cope, especially as you've denied yourself it all week.
Yup. When I eat delicious food like pizza and burgers, I forget about my loneliness and suffering

I have few copes that are left which keep me sane. I will be eating junk food tomorrow because Saturday is my cheat day. I eat healthy Monday-Friday. And Saturday and Sunday are my cheat days.
I know this may sound odd, but I keep thinking about the delicious hamburgers, fries, and coke that I will be consuming tomorrow. It actually makes me feel excited about eating this food. I am looking forward to Saturday and Sunday.
At the same time, I admit that I am excited for food because I have nothing else to be excited for. I don't have a girlfriend, friends, relatives or family members that want to hang out with me, no social events irl, nothing.
Tomorrow, there will certainly be happy couples looking forward to spending time with each other while I eat junk food alone in a crappy fast food restaurant.
The loneliness sometimes becomes unbearable. I'm sure some of you guys can relate.
Send shout outs to POLLO LOCO for me...lmmaaoo

Use to spend time rotting in hole in the wall joints in long beach...ordering wings and pizza loca when my check hits on the 1st...

Taking myself out on dates...I just avoid weekends where the most people would be...I only go out mon tue or wed...use to love 24 hour diners...and go their late nights during weekdays just to avoid the populace

I LOVE GREASY JUNK FOOD

at least you can leave your house
i eat alone in my dark room
I dnt be wanting to leave my house but maybe twice a week...I'm suffering from low vitamin D and have to take supplements...

I LOVE GREASY JUNK FOOD
I have fast food days marked on my calendar...10x a month I will order door dash or go out to eat...they are days to look forward too...I also add in liquor days...bout 5x a month...and I smoke weed on the regular...puts me to sleep...it's over anyways

I have fast food days marked on my calendar...10x a month I will order door dash or go out to eat...they are days to look forward too...I also add in liquor days...bout 5x a month...and I smoke weed on the regular...puts me to sleep...it's over anyways
I like the sound of this calender.

Send shout outs to POLLO LOCO for me...lmmaaoo

Use to spend time rotting in hole in the wall joints in long beach...ordering wings and pizza loca when my check hits on the 1st...

Taking myself out on dates...I just avoid weekends where the most people would be...I only go out mon tue or wed...use to love 24 hour diners...and go their late nights during weekdays just to avoid the populace
Sounds fun, but eating alone makes the experience a little bit sad and lonely

Sounds fun, but eating alone makes the experience a little bit sad and lonely
Like renegade 1....EMBRACE LONELINESS....EMBRACE DARKNESS...

Lmmmaooo

Real. Also good on you for trying to be healthy and count calories the other days.

Like renegade 1....EMBRACE LONELINESS....EMBRACE DARKNESS...

Lmmmaooo
I've watched all of his videos, he is speaking straight facts, and it is surprising that his videos only had a few thousand views. He should have been popular, but he wasn't because society is blind to the truth

I've watched all of his videos, he is speaking straight facts, and it is surprising that his videos only had a few thousand views. He should have been popular, but he wasn't because society is blind to the truth
He was popular to those incels/sub 5s that weren't racist scum bags to the point that they became blinded to logic...truth and embracing the entirety of inceldom structures..

But yea..oreo man and barak were more popular black cels....you can find them on wilkepedia....

His channel I think was taken down....strong rumors that he roped...mainly have older reloaded videos from him by his old subscribers..

He was popular to those incels/sub 5s that weren't racist scum bags to the point that they became blinded to logic...truth and embracing the entirety of inceldom structures..

But yea..oreo man and barak were more popular black cels....you can find them on wilkepedia....

His channel I think was taken down....strong rumors that he roped...mainly have older reloaded videos from him by his old subscribers..
Yes, his channel was taken down, but you can still watch all of his videos on Logictorians channel, they have been re-uploaded.

There is no need to be scared of eating in a fast food restaurant, nobody will bother you, and you rarely see couples eating together
This might be why I do so occosionally, now that I'm thinking about it. I don't really like the food per se, but it's one of the only places for which I can get out of the house (alone) and not feel out of places or surrounded by couples.

I've eaten so much junk food that alot of it disgusts me now. I can't eat most snacks like doritos and cheetos. The only chips i enjoy these days are corn chips with fresh pico de gallo or guac.

Doesn't sound so bad. But still you have to do it all alone...and you're only doing bc you have to cope being all alone. For me I might have a muffin from this bakery near me and I look forward to it. Limit it to one time a week. I eat no added sugar, no alcohol, no weed. I actually feel much better

Just ate a burger and fries, good shit but prices have increased and quality has remained the same. Sometimes decreased

Just ate goyslop today. Fuck life.

I had sausage & chips from the fish & chips shop tonight. Just a regular portion of chips was enough to fill two dinner plates and then some. A real chip mountain caked in salt and drowned in vinegar, and a greasy jumbo battered sausage on the side. Was good, was filling, and was pretty cheap.

I had sausage & chips from the fish & chips shop tonight. Just a regular portion of chips was enough to fill two dinner plates and then some. A real chip mountain caked in salt and drowned in vinegar, and a greasy jumbo battered sausage on the side. Was good, was filling, and was pretty cheap.
Just had homemade tacos...llmmaooo..bout to get doped up soon...it's over...MAJOR COPE