Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Depressed ricecel venting

he looks like a chimp or orangutan jfl.

Over for that junglegook

Looks like an average thai djungle nigga equivalent of rice mogs me because he is not facially deformed just primitive looking

Didn't hear anything original.

No finding meaning in life for your face.

USA USA USA USA

comment from the video
don’t know how this video came on my feed but i want to say something.I am a 71 years old man.Never married,no friends .As a man who has been insulted his whole life , I am telling you guys by experience people can feel pity for you but never wanted to be with you .I have never been hugged, kissed or had a relationship. Every single women rejected me. I need to go alone to bed, wake up alone. When I am sick nobody takes care about me. Vacation, restaurant visits, hiking. I need to do it alone.
Damn it this is my life in the future I don't know how he managed to live up to 71 like this i don't see my life after 40, 50 at max

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXzh3Fq6ajo

ONLY A RICECEL CAN BE JACKED AND TECHNICALLY COMPETENT AT THE PIANO YET STILL BE A SUBHUMAN INCEL AND A COMPLETE AND UTTER TURN OFF TO HOLES

he plays notes and seems to feel the emotions as he plays yet whats comes out musically is autistic, reprehensible, and is as ugly as his face

comment from the video

Damn it this is my life in the future I don't know how he managed to live up to 71 like this i don't see my life after 40, 50 at max
omg jfl so brutal..this is what we can look forward to