Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depressed looking pink boy with his noodle - why would any man want a kid that looks NOTHING like him? 99% of wmaf families look depressed as fuck

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
Like, I don't get it...why would any white guy want to have a kid with a noodle...likewise when I see e.g. noodles with curries...why would a noodle want to have an indian kid?

A normal person has a healthy view of their own people and would hence want kids that look like them

In the same way, a pigeon doesn't try to mate with a crow, nor does a monkey try to mate with a dog

Cap, monkeys try to fuck dogs all the time

I don't have a problem with an asian girlfriend
i have problems when she wants a mixed race child

Like, I don't get it...why would any white guy want to have a kid with a noodle...likewise when I see e.g. noodles with curries...why would a noodle want to have an indian kid?

View attachment 655114

A normal person has a healthy view of their own people and would hence want kids that look like them

In the same way, a pigeon doesn't try to mate with a crow, nor does a monkey try to mate with a dog
That kid is going to post here in a few years if he has not already roped or gone ER

View attachment 655114

Lol she has that smug look on her face

Fucking idiot with the mask