Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Delusional SouthAfricancel

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNZ9rjRReS4&t=136s

Holy fucking shiet mang, This guy is getting more delusional by the day :feelskek: This is what being an incel in South Africa does to a mother fucker. Nigga literally says he is a pretty boy and he wouldn't have sex with his next door neighbour because She's a 3/10. I hate niggers that are 10/10 6'0 aryan stacy's only. I used to like this guy but he's levels of copium are getting out of hand:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigger is not a pretty boy HE IS ONE OF US. :feelskek::feelskek:

ZAcels assemble:

@GodspeedPeasant
@B/W muttcel
@Made_In_Azania

What do you guys think about this guy?

Please watch the whole video it's hilarious!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Bro your teeth are all fucked up

He is right that the prettyboy beats the masculine ogre everytime but who lied to this nigger and told him he is a prettyboy :feelskek:
Instead of having hunter eyes this nigger has hunter teeth :lul:

Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone
jesus fucking christ somebody talk to him before he overdoses on copium

Disagree No Way GIF by Yellowstone
jesus fucking christ somebody talk to him before he overdoses on copium
From the most based incel to the typical bluepiller. I didn't know a person could devolve like that.

he should sharpen his teeth into fangs and cryptidmaxx

having no eye bridge is a curse

face looks so flat

He should be working in one those cobalt mines.

This nigga looks like a goblin :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Although I'm an incel' I like being a pretty-boy"???? :feelswhat::feelswhat::whatfeels::whatfeels:

God Level amounts of coping over here smh.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNZ9rjRReS4&t=136s

Holy fucking shiet mang, This guy is getting more delusional by the day :feelskek: This is what being an incel in South Africa does to a mother fucker. Nigga literally says he is a pretty boy and he wouldn't have sex with his next door neighbour because She's a 3/10. I hate niggers that are 10/10 6'0 aryan stacy's only. I used to like this guy but he's levels of copium are getting out of hand:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigger is not a pretty boy HE IS ONE OF US. :feelskek::feelskek:

ZAcels assemble:

@GodspeedPeasant
@B/W muttcel
@Made_In_Azania

What do you guys think about this guy?

Please watch the whole video it's hilarious!!! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Have you watched that rugby movie invictus

He looks like an Oblivion dark elf

Nope I also don't watch rugby
I read a 4chan where they said cities in SA are basically like a zombie apocalypse setting where the roads are deserted and houses have metal bars covering the windows, people go to office early in the morning so they don't get attacked etc. Is this true or were they just schizo ramblings

I read a 4chan where they said cities in SA are basically like a zombie apocalypse setting where the roads are deserted and houses have metal bars covering the windows, people go to office early in the morning so they don't get attacked etc. Is this true or were they just schizo ramblings
Defo schizo ramblings. It's somewhat normal except for the excessive crime. Other than that it's okay but it also depends on the area you're in

Defo schizo ramblings. It's somewhat normal except for the excessive crime. Other than that it's okay but it also depends on the area you're in

It's this one I think, long but worth the read. I was 90% sure this was some amateur authors work but you never know.

Also have you watched District 9 it's a south African good movie

We need apartheid mines back

I don't give a fuck about Africa, 3rd world wasteland

I don't give a fuck about Africa, 3rd world wasteland
Tbh im shocked why they have internet they still use spears and eat cow shit

Tbh im shocked why they have internet they still use spears and eat cow shit
I think that india, We do have spears but don't eat shit kek. Start reading and don't believe everything you see on the internet

I think that india, We do have spears but don't eat shit kek. Start reading and don't believe everything you see on the internet
When i was 10 i read a story about how your villagers was fucking the village cow because he was afraid of getting hiv
They burned him :lul: :lul: yall are savage apeshit

delusionmaxxing works until reality hits you straight in the face

I commented because I remembered that you're one of these oneitis cucks obsessed with sheboons
you care enough to comment though. I have no oneitis's anymore, I've learnt my lesson

yea i used to watch this guys content. BUT within a week, the constant psuedo"blackpill" opinoins he had were questionable to say the least. hes religious, but also blackpilled, says hes sub5 but claims white girls "give him looks at the gym". thats when i stopped listenning to him

yea i used to watch this guys content. BUT within a week, the constant psuedo"blackpill" opinoins he had were questionable to say the least. hes religious, but also blackpilled, says hes sub5 but claims white girls "give him looks at the gym". thats when i stopped listenning to him
Delusional Standardcel at best

Cool, if you don't mind me asking, which city are you in? which of your parents is black? and are they both South African or foreign expats? Since IR stuff is so rare over here

South Africa is probably the worse place for hypergamy in Africa cause their not Muslim. Foids their are trying to mimic American women

South Africa is probably the worse place for hypergamy in Africa cause their not Muslim. Foids their are trying to mimic American women
200IQ response tbh. Yeah our foids are really hypnotized by western media kek

200IQ response tbh. Yeah our foids are really hypnotized by western media kek
The degradation of modern relationships starts with the family not being involved in the selection process. Muslim families teach strong values with this. Keep it within the community/ use you're family as a network to find suitable partners.

In a country without those values women choose out and go to social media and random dating to find their value

I've noticed this exact thing in my limited experience with them. A lot of them are swarming the US these days to work as "au pair" and they are really no different from the average bitch here aside from the accent.

There was this black south African YouTuber I used to watch who interviewed whores and asked for kisses and I couldn't believe how alike they are to American black women.

This one south African whore I met was defending single motherhood and said she never wants to get married (but she wants kids). Literally no different from American black women.

This one south African whore I met was defending single motherhood and said she never wants to get married (but she wants kids). Literally no different from American black women.
Yeah, south african femoids are hypnotized by western media. I feel in some aspects such as lookism, south african femoids are even worse.

And when she gets what she wants, she will blame men for not taking responsibility for her own mistakes ...

Get this nigga some black pills

JoinedSep 13, 2023Posts17