Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Deluded IT cunt claims to have magic mind-reading powers

Deinogalerix

Deinogalerix

Egghead
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10thu5t/your_body_language_easily_readable_from_a/

This is by far the dumbest argument they have and yet they keep repeating it.

NO, YOU CAN'T MAGICALLY TELL WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING JUST BY THEIR BODY LANGUAGE, YOU INCREDIBLY MORONIC CUNT!

In fact, there are scientific studies showing that even trained CIA agents can't tell if someone is lying based on the person's body language. But of course these retarded cunts are too stupid to understand this. They just watch some garbage tv show like "Lie to Me" and think: Oh cool, that sounds like super smart science!

It depresses me how stupid these people are.

Things women can detect: men making mean comments on obscure internet forums
Things women cannot detect: Chad being an abusive manipulator

FACTS!

@NihilisticSoul no more polish language, you are going to be killed by INKY TEARS!!!!!

@Doomer Guy @AutistcelSupreme

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10thu5t/your_body_language_easily_readable_from_a/

NO, YOU CAN'T MAGICALLY TELL WHAT SOMEONE IS THINKING JUST BY THEIR BODY LANGUAGE, YOU INCREDIBLY MORONIC CUNT!

In fact, there are scientific studies showing that even trained CIA agents can't tell if someone is lying based on the person's body language. But of course these retarded cunts are too stupid to understand this. They just watch some garbage tv show like "Lie to Me" and think: Oh cool, that sounds like super smart science!

Yep, the thing about it is that the men who lie the most sleep the most around. Most toilets don't actually want the uncommitted Fuckboy (sluts are also probably only a 20% minority), so they have to lie to 80% of toilets and these toilets actively fall for Chad's lies.

I heard a toilet today complain that she just found out that her boyfriend was married, if toilets had magic mind-reading abilities no man could ever cheat or trick a toilet into sleeping with him. Yet these ITards attack us incels, the most honest men on the planet.

Always found this kind of gaslighting from subhumans on reddit to be hilarious.

The most common personality traits of an incel IRL are social awkwardness, being quiet and being boring due to lack of experiences/ normie hobbies. These retards think incels go around laughing like anime villains at women like ER did.

Last edited:
STOP GIVING THIS CUNTS ATTENTION

Yep, the thing about it is that the men who lie the most sleep the most around. Most toilets don't actually want the uncommitted Fuckboy (sluts are also probably only a 20% minority), so they have to lie to 80% of toilets and these toilets actively fall for Chad's lies.

I heard a toilet today complain that she just found out that her boyfriend was married, if toilets had magic mind-reading abilities no man could ever cheat or trick a toilet into sleeping with him. Yet these ITards attack us incels, the most honest men on the planet.

Why are the biggest bluepillers reddit neckbeards?

Always found this kind of gaslighting from subhumans on reddit to be hilarious.

The most common personality traits of an incel IRL are social awkwardness, being quiet and being boring due to lack of experiences/ normie hobbies. These retards think incels go around doing anime villain laughs like ER.

Exactly. They seem to think that we are all acting super creepy in real life all the time. I'm in my thirties and I've never once had a female tell me that I was impolite or creepy or anything like that. They just don't want to fuck me because I'm non-NT.

if toilets had magic mind-reading abilities no man could ever cheat or trick a toilet into sleeping with him.

That's why it's the dumbest possible argument. I really don't understand why they keep repeating it when even a child could see that it's bullshit.

JFL
Foid's personality detectors never miss!!!

ITcucks should be executed (in video game)

Exactly. They seem to think that we are all acting super creepy in real life all the time. I'm in my thirties and I've never once had a female tell me that I was impolite or creepy or anything like that. They just don't want to fuck me because I'm non-NT.
Same. Whenever someone says something about my personality, it's always that i'm polite, nice, shy, boring, awkward, need to be more outgoing etc. That's the signal I give to women, despite the fact that I don't like them and wouldn't care if a rabid dog tore them to shreds right in front of me.
Seems like adults are able to control their emotions without sperging out or something. An alien concept to sheltered, skinnyfat tards on reddit.

Last edited:
These retards think incels go around laughing like anime villains at women like ER did.
Yeah, some of these cucks genuinely think we're all carbon copies of ER for some reason.

IT jews are the worst of the worst, they're retarded and evil bullies who deserve to be burned alive (in video game). :reeeeee:

Body language? SERIOUSLY? This is obviously fake, because as mentioned above, even CIA agents can't read minds solely based on body language. :feelskek:

But even if it was true, it would STILL not be able to explain my inceldom, because I never make creepy hand movement or never give creepy looks at women or shit like that. I'm actually a very shy, introverted person who never made any move on women, and those who knows me in more depth than a random internet stranger see me as a nice person. :)

In other words, you IT retards don't know what you're talking about. :feelshaha:

They must be able to sense my misogyny because I have curry skin lol.

These ITfags really seem to be convinced incels are creepy perverts who only think about raping women. :feelskek:

Everyone on IncelTear is autistic, yet they also claim they can read body language so well that they can tell who is misogynistic just by looking at them.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10tj46b/mind_reading_no_liedetection_no_but_we_are/

The cunt just doubled down on her stupidity, now talking about microexpressions. This is long debunked pseudoscientific bullshit. Microexpressions do exist, of course, but they are not visible to the naked eye and therefore play no part in human communication.

This cunt seems to be the living embodiment of the Dunning–Kruger effect. Probably also thinks that astrology is a science.

Rebecca Currier (Zoomie1977) is an absolute moron. That said, even she was smart enough to realize that Dieselpunkcyberpunk (Joe Gelman) was using alts after I pointed out his repetitive, distinct phrases.

But if you want an example of how stupid she is, look no further than her comment about how "piss bottles" in the military created a horrible stench that you could smell from a long distance. Dumbass has apparently never heard of these things called "caps." Or maybe she thinks you can smell vinegar all over your house after you open it and put the cap back on.

Rebecca Currier (Zoomie1977) is an absolute moron. That said, even she was smart enough to realize that Dieselpunkcyberpunk (Joe Gelman) was using alts after I pointed out his repetitive, distinct phrases.

But if you want an example of how stupid she is, look no further than her comment about how "piss bottles" in the military created a horrible stench that you could smell from a long distance. Dumbass has apparently never heard of these things called "caps." Or maybe she thinks you can smell vinegar all over your house after you open it and put the cap back on.

One look at the cunt's profile shows that she likes to use big words and needlessly complicated phrasing in an effort to hide the fact she's extremely stupid.

this is so stupid and harmful to low value men and autists I'm pinning it.

WE SHOULD BULLY VIRGINS BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVIL BODY LANGUAGE :soy:

Last edited:

CAN THAT VILE UGLY SLUT READ THE DIRECTION OF MY FLYING CLIPS IN BERETTA!? (IN VIDEO GAME)

Indeed. Women have all those magic mind-reading powers, but... It just so happens...

It was found that a greater likelihood of being the perpetrator of bullying behavior was correlated with a greater sexual partner count.
The notion that rapists are easily identifiable is a myth. College men in fraternities are three times more likely to rape or sexually assault women and college athletes also are more likely to rape or sexually assault women. "The group of students at the greatest risk of being responsible for sexual assault against a peer is male student athletes. Statistics reveal that although male college athletes represent less than 4% of colleges’ student body, that group commits about 20% of reported sexual assaults."
The study revealed that sexually active teenage boys have more benevolent sexism, more hostile sexism, and more ambivalent sexism than non-sexually active teenage boys. The study revealed that teenage boys without sexual experience had the least amount of hostile sexism, benevolent sexism and ambivalent sexism. Boys with non-penetrative sexual experience had more of the three types of sexism, and boys with penetrative sexual experience had the most amount of the three types of sexism.

@NihilisticSoul no more polish language, you are going to be killed by INKY TEARS!!!!!
Oh no, I'm so scared of an obese feminist redditor.
If you guys ever want a cheap laugh, you should check out what leftwing bluepillers think about Poland kek :feelskek:. There are mofos who literally believe that a country with a lower homicide rate than Germany is the rape/abuse capital of Europe:feelskek:.

If you guys ever want a cheap laugh, you should check out what leftwing bluepillers think about Poland kek :feelskek:. There are mofos who literally believe that a country with a lower homicide rate than Germany is the rape/abuse capital of Europe
Yeah ik, Im from Poland

There are also the Online Trad Catholics who think Poland is some ultra conservative paradise and they want to move there.

Meanwhile: Every Polish woman under 40 hates Polish men and hates the Church:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

There are also the Online Trad Catholics who think Poland is some ultra conservative paradise and they want to move there.
Exactly. I guess they need to believe stuff like that for their own sanity, to convince themselves that there's a place where it's better and where their values are embraced.

Meanwhile: Every Polish woman under 40 hates Polish men and hates the Church:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Indeed. Over for Slavcels:feelscry:.

One look at the cunt's profile shows that she likes to use big words and needlessly complicated phrasing in an effort to hide the fact she's extremely stupid.
its also hilarious that if we made a comment about 'resting bitch face' theyd immediately get triggered. Hypocrites

Microexpressions do exist, of course, but they are not visible to the naked eye and therefore play no part in human communication.

I would say the 'untrained eye'.
She's basically LARPing she unconsciously picks up on them so her intuition is always reliable.

Which I guess means that acquaintance-rape doesn't exist because those women would have seen rape coming from their male friends a mile away due to microexpressions and still consented to be in his presence.

The man picks up on her own microexpressions wanting his companionship (hell that's a macroexpression) and takes that as consent and they fuck.

Zoomie1977's theory is basically that rape can't exist, if she follows it to the full ramifications her de-facto telepathy imply.

The very same instincts that justify your rejecting incels based on their body language communicating 'bad personality' means you are guilty of consenting to the pseudo-rapes from your male acquaintances, since you must have seen their 'bad personality' and embraced it.

- - -

BTW isn't this back and forth with you guys making rebuttal threads at each other getting pretty old?

This is why I wish we could just debate together in the same forum.

But incels.is bans all foids and IT bans all incels so it can never be. There's never a neutral ground because saboteurs prevent us communicating and understanding each other better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back