Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DEHMER

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I'm watching the Netflix serie about the infamous serial killer. Most people around me say the serie is horrendous, gay people are fed up because it gives a bad image of their community once again, like anybody cares about other ppl community representation anyway.

The thing is those cunts just know nothing about what life actually is when you're an outcast, a weirdo, an incel ... I 've been in Dahmer shoes since birth, if you except the homo erotic chapters. A lot of episodes from his childhood that normies tend to describe as unsettling are weirdly similar to mine : dysfunctional family, crazy mother, meh father, social isolation from an early age, living with your grand parents because your parents can't support you...

How come he become such an awful person while I'm just a rotting incel ? Why do people call us hateful while we just try to function as normally as possible in such a hateful society ?

Last edited:
How come he become such an awful person while I'm just a rotting incel ?
Inhibition and testosterone
Why do people assume we're overthinking cunts while some of us literally had the same child hood traumas as infmaous serial killers, and yet just try to function as normally as possible in such a hateful society ?
No point in arguing with npc cog

Because attractiveness is not linked to asocial and sociopathic traits; unlike, of course, what the horn effect causes others to believe. :feelsjuice: