Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Degenerate post wall rostie wishes her "feminist" husband would cheat on her

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I suspect the husband is at least a chad lite otherwise she'd know it won't even be possible for him to cheat on her. Also, the only proof her husband's a "feminist" is he helps her raise the kids, lol.

And whores wonder why they get abused and cheated on? They're usually degenerate pieces of shit that deserve no less.

Last edited:
Keeping femoids satisfied - the impossible task.

Girls are never satisfied, first they want a nice guy then it gets "boring" and then they get a bad boy who goes to parties, drinks and uses other drugs all the time and cheats on them or even beat them females are never content. Meanwhile we would be plenty content with a faithful girl who doesn´t dress or act slutty.

Think about this: is there a man in this world that works full-time, loves his wife and treats her "right", that isn't stepped on by the wife, nagged, given chores and bitched at constantly?

No. A good provider and a loving husband can not have a happy life. A woman will always be unsatisfied and will make him miserable if given the opportunity.

She wants other women to see value in her man, otherwise her husband isn't worth a damn. Resuming, she wants a trophy. That guy will be cucked sooner or later and divorce raped, he deserves it for being a feminist cuck.

Meanwhile we would be plenty content with a faithful girl who doesn´t dress or act slutty.
That's sooo boring, you're not man enough to handle a post wall single mom like inkwel :soy:

I suspect the husband is at least a chad lite otherwise she'd know it won't even be possible for him to cheat on her. Also, the only proof that he's a "feminist" is he helps her raise the kids, lol.

View attachment 126067

And whores wonder why they get abused and cheated on? They're usually degenerate pieces of shit that deserve no less.

It's easier to just put them down and belittle them when given the chance.

Another reason why they're specifying he's a feminist, is to give low iq cucks the idea "feminists are so alpha their wives let them cheat on them, maybe I should be a feminist too." :soy:

Lol just further convinces me that foids aren't worth afford, I much rather spend my time playing this
Image cover
tbh.

Think about this: is there a man in this world that works full-time, loves his wife and treats her "right", that isn't stepped on by the wife, nagged, given chores and bitched at constantly?

No. A good provider and a loving husband can not have a happy life. A woman will always be unsatisfied and will make him miserable if given the opportunity.

do not click that pic that bitch will give you nightmares.

She wants other women to see value in her man, otherwise her husband isn't worth a damn. Resuming, she wants a trophy. That guy will be cucked sooner or later and divorce raped, he deserves it for being a feminist cuck.

truecel if male

Stuff like this makes me wonder if it's truly foids who want this type of shit or if it's some type of brain damage they posses. Some type of thing making them this way biologically

bitch wants to live in a harem so that she feels like her partner is of high value