Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Degeneracy being normalized once again

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
Didn't even watch this low IQ BULLSHIT, it just popped up in my recommendations. JFL at this degeneracy, why am I not surprised it's being promoted on social media platforms abound. Kids are watching this and being brainwashed into thinking this barbaric behavior is acceptable.

Last edited:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Mothers are like "that's great"

But we're the monsters.

Most guys my age don’t think it’s normal. And the girls are already doing it so it’s not being normalized for them.

Not one second

and there is a shittoo on her arm. do they literally all have them wtf

They all deserve a 45 to be this fucking degenerate.

Giphy 1

when are we getting nuked?

Statutorilly declare all pre-marital sex to be rape. This will keep the virgin crushes safe and the whores frustatrated. This is the clear solution.

This is good, I hope foid hypergamy and slutiness rises even further so more normalfags get blackpilled.

hells wrong with people....

But we're the monsters.
Yes its us,posting our ramblings and rants on a cambodian cheese making forums across the internet.
We are SO evil.