Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Definitley NSFW] [pukefuel] foids like to get degraded like this but we're the bad guys for thinking we deserve a realtionship

• Thread starter Deleted member 6329
  • Start date
No a shock bro, this is the normal femoid as of 17/03/19.

I’m not clicking that bro..

Disgusting whores.

Remember, these people are infinitely more valued than us.

not going to click there, can somebody tell me what happened?

not going to click there, can somebody tell me what happened?
Its foids being normal and having a normal interaction with chad. Getting throat demolished.

Women are natures perfect creations.

My curiosity got the better of me...:worryfeels:

Just think that all those whores have father..

Reminder that your looksmatch is doing this and worse with chad right now.

I’m not clicking that bro..

Just click it bro its all natural. This is normal. Do it.

"Women are so complex."

These are the same people we are told we need to kneel down to and give them our ultimate respect. JFL at the state of our society.

every woman is a queen you need to treat with upmost respect

This is besides the point, but I don't know if I'd say that I am deserving of a relationship. What if no woman wants to be with me? Does that mean that I am deserving of causing suffering to another human being that has to be in a relationship with me because I'm better than her, meaning my needs outweigh hers?

Just think that all those whores have father..

And probably brothers as I have sisters and also someday I will end up in jail for killing some Chad.
This is besides the point, but I don't know if I'd say that I am deserving of a relationship. What if no woman wants to be with me? Does that mean that I am deserving of causing suffering to another human being that has to be in a relationship with me because I'm better than her, meaning my needs outweigh hers?
Sex is a necessity even for woman, they don't want you because they can have Chad.

If Chad weren't to have the sexual drive of an Antechinus then maybe your lookmatch could have a willing relationship with you or rope herself for not having Chad.

Whatever of the both things.

Last edited: