Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill when did you find out that foids do not like nice guys ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I've been brainwashed by pretty much everyone that foids like nice guys who have things going on in their life and treat their wives with respect.

We all know that this is not the case. If you are a nice guy you stand no chance against low life thugmaxxers.

Foids love living on the edge and most of them get wet thinking about dark triad low IQ guys who will fuck them senselessly and beat them.

Being nice to your girlfriend will result in her losing respect and attraction to you. Female nature is brutal as fuck , also foids act dominant and bitchy to sub5s and normies but act submissive next to CHAD and Tyrone.

after my latest ascension attempt it really became clear to me

after my latest ascension attempt it really became clear to me
i found out when I was a teenager in high school. No nice guy ever got pussy unless he was good looking but dark triad low life drugmaxxers fucked a lot.

Late in the game

They like nice chad

They like nice chad
they eventually lose respect to a nice CHAD too. Foids nature is seeking for the most masculine and good looking men. She will cuck the CHAD with another CHAD.

3 yrs ago, when I was leaving high school

I mean it is pretty obvious when you they to socialmax. All the nice and feeble guys get themselves taken advantage of and the chads just reep don't do anything.

Like this foid (a total fucking whore) that I knew thru my sister literally milked a guy for jewelry, vacations and free meals for like three months, after which she like chose chad. She also had a group of simp beta male orbitors that did various things for her, like jog with her, keep her company etc.​

Women will generally always pick chad and ignore the nice guy. Reminds me of Linda Patrick (the wife of the Unabombers brother), she literally went after chad and after she broke up things with him she went for David Kaczysnki (the unabombers brother), who was her simp for like a couple of decades. That is the only scenario I know of a nice guy ascending, but like from all the interviews it is apparent that Davids life is over. Linda is a domineering tyrannical bitch and keeps him on a short leash. But I don't think that the exchange is favorable to anyone... your soul for some pussy once a year.

Anyhow sorry about the rant.

I found out when I was a teen in high school, when I saw all those dumb thugs got all the foids.

I've been brainwashed by pretty much everyone that foids like nice guys who have things going on in their life and treat their wives with respect.

We all know that this is not the case. If you are a nice guy you stand no chance against low life thugmaxxers.

Foids love living on the edge and most of them get wet thinking about dark triad low IQ guys who will fuck them senselessly and beat them.

Being nice to your girlfriend will result in her losing respect and attraction to you. Female nature is brutal as fuck , also foids act dominant and bitchy to sub5s and normies but act submissive next to CHAD and Tyrone.
Yh took me a while

Prob age 12-14

personality doesn’t matter, only looks

When I was around 16 I realized that women love extremely selfish men. And that they also love violent and psychopathic men.

Nice guy is just a code word for sub7 men

I agree with all this strongly. To answer your question, I found out women hate law-abiding non-dark triad men in about 2018.

My sister told me. And I've observed it on my own. Women just use men for monkeybranching, men are there so that they get ahead in life.

around 15 years old, but I really understood this at 17

Very early in life

i found out when I was a teenager in high school. No nice guy ever got pussy unless he was good looking but dark triad low life drugmaxxers fucked a lot.
They like only Nice Chad

When they talk about throwing themselves at muscular athletic jock chads. They never care about how intelligent or how polite the men are.

Wrong. They like nice guys but only if you look like Chris Hemsworth

When they talk about throwing themselves at muscular athletic jock chads. They never care about how intelligent or how polite the men are.
That's bad for any long term prospects.

In Highschool, when I used to be less of a fatty, there was a tall average looking Turkish nigga in my class, he always had like a harem of 5-6/10 around him he treated like shit. Like straight up dogshit, he always made racist remarks about their nationality and their appearances. He also always called a girl „grandfather“ because she had a receding hairline (it’s so over)

He was a straight up asshole to them but yet they kept following him everywhere he went and the Stacie’s didn’t mind either although his behavior towards ugly women was a huge red flag

When I was in the 2nd grade.