Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Definition of an Incel

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Definition of Incel: A male who holds opinions or beliefs that you do not agree with - :foidSoy:

I remember a thread about "incel fuckboy" on soyddit :feelshaha:

According to foids ofc.

If females run out of arguments, they will call you incel

females only insult to dudes is calling them incel because sex is all they can offer :feelstastyman:

Yep, that is what it means in foids' minds.

ocean waves GIF by weinventyou

I remember not so long ago in a Telegram group about news and stuff there was an story how 20 something y.o female teacher slept with 15 y.o schoolboy, and i commented that isn't it fucked up that people are not mad about that but if you reverse the genders everyone would go nuts. Some supported it but there was multiple women and normie scum who called me incel without even arguing.

I remember not so long ago in a Telegram group about news and stuff there was an story how 20 something y.o female teacher slept with 15 y.o schoolboy, and i commented that isn't it fucked up that people are not mad about that but if you reverse the genders everyone would go nuts. Some supported it but there was multiple women and normie scum who called me incel without even arguing.
They're mindless animals.

There are some retards in normieland that think that incel = all kind of misogynists, without any lookswise consideration

There are some retards in normieland that think that incel = all kind of misogynists, without any lookswise consideration
It just turned into a pejorative basically