Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Defining fakecellism

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
So, "fakecel" is a term that's flung around like shit on a monkey's cage, but it's significance is, when looked at carefully, a tad elusive. There's enough areas of overlap between a fakecel and a LARPer, a fakecel and a volcel, or a fakecel and a mentalcel to, I think, warrant some community discussion. So, how would you define a fakecel? I put forth some polemic examples of ways "fakecel" has been used in the forum just to spark discussion, but expansion is welcome:

* A lad with a good face and proper cognitive abilities that, with a change of attitude would probably be at least normie tier. (Overlap with volcel)

* A lad with a good face and attitude and proper cognitive abilities but socially impaired, and possibly in denial and/or fear of occupying socially acceptable positions that with a fair bit of self-work would be at least normie tier. (Overlap with volcel, mentalcel)

* A lad that's got a decent mug but cognitively/psychologically impaired (A lot of overlap with mentalcel)

* A lad that for whatever reasons is unattractive in his place of residence but attractive somewhere else (e.g. SEAmaxxing) but is economically unable to travel there (overlap with volcel)

* A lad that's not a virgin and has lost his virginity via unpaid sex, but has been involuntarily celibate since, and participates in incel spaces. (Overlap with LARPer)

* A lad that is economically, physically and mentally able to pay for sex.

Anyway, I could go on for a while, but I don't want this to be the tl;dr world cup.

What do you think constitutes a fakecel?

A guy who has had sex or a guy who can have sex if he put effort in.

So, "fakecel" is a term that's flung around like shit on a monkey's cage, but it's significance is, when looked at carefully, a tad elusive. There's enough areas of overlap between a fakecel and a LARPer, a fakecel and a volcel, or a fakecel and a mentalcel to, I think, warrant some community discussion. So, how would you define a fakecel? I put forth some polemic examples of ways "fakecel" has been used in the forum just to spark discussion, but expansion is welcome:

* A lad with a good face and proper cognitive abilities that, with a change of attitude would probably be at least normie tier. (Overlap with volcel)

* A lad with a good face and attitude and proper cognitive abilities but socially impaired, and possibly in denial and/or fear of occupying socially acceptable positions that with a fair bit of self-work would be at least normie tier. (Overlap with volcel, mentalcel)

* A lad that's got a decent mug but cognitively/psychologically impaired (A lot of overlap with mentalcel)

* A lad that for whatever reasons is unattractive in his place of residence but attractive somewhere else (e.g. SEAmaxxing) but is economically unable to travel there (overlap with volcel)

* A lad that's not a virgin and has lost his virginity via unpaid sex, but has been involuntarily celibate since, and participates in incel spaces. (Overlap with LARPer)

* A lad that is economically, physically and mentally able to pay for sex.

Anyway, I could go on for a while, but I don't want this to be the tl;dr world cup.

What do you think constitutes a fakecel?
this forum is the definition of fakecel

real incels combine three fundamental elements:

1 being very ugly

2 having a mental disorder

3 having 0 social skills

Someone like Knajjd. Basically a prettyboy

0ep7390g76t71.png

If you are white you fall within at least one of these. Whites cannot be incels it has been proven time and time again.

- 4/10 face
- Autism
- Tourette syndrome
- PTSD
- Broke
- Even with my tinder location set to various other countries (including in Asia) still 0 success

Tell me again how I’m a fakecel just for being white?

If you are white you fall within at least one of these. Whites cannot be incels it has been proven time and time again.
they can be incels if they live in a country without ethnics

- 4/10 face
- Autism
- Tourette syndrome
- PTSD
- Broke
- Even with my tinder location set to various other countries (including in Asia) still 0 success

Tell me again how I’m a fakecel just for being white?
You are lying simple as that. Asian women will lottery pay YOU to fuck if you're white