Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Defend Women action in Slovenia

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
-

Defend them from the IPF

Who are they?

what's the context lol?

They are protesting against immigrants because they endanger foids. Something becomes a problem only when foids start feeling the consequences. Also notice how there's no foids protesting.
tf is a foid gonna do jfl

They are protesting against immigrants because they endanger foids. Something becomes a problem only when foids start feeling the consequences. Also notice how there's no foids protesting.
Foids are the ones voting for shitskins to come to europe and rape them too jfl.
This is why our ancestors did not give women rights!

Foids are the ones voting for shitskins to come to europe and rape them too jfl.
This is why our ancestors did not give women rights!
Here no one asks you, politicians smuggle them in secretly. Foids don't like them as much as males don't like them. With a reason or not, I don't know, I never go outside. I heard that immigrants make shits in campuses so I understand why people want them out. Slovenia is more European oriented but still don't think that they want muh diversity.

Bigger European countries force smaller ones to take in immigrants by giving them money and pat on the back.

Here no one asks you, politicians smuggle them in secretly. Foids don't like them as much as males don't like them. With a reason or not, I don't know, I never go outside. I heard that immigrants make shits in campuses so I understand why people want them out. Slovenia is more European oriented but still don't think that they want muh diversity.

Bigger European countries force smaller ones to take in immigrants by giving them money and pat on the back.
Nice to here Slovenia isn't as cucked as the UK is.
Then again, you can't spell cUcK without the UK.

european union summed up

european union summed up
My brother started working at some private business and there were 2 Indian workers. The boss said that he keeps them around because he gets free money from the state. You can't hear that on TV or something. Like there's not enough unemployment rate already but they import workers to make it even harder to find a job.