Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I`m worried about Gen Z men

I saw some in the comments talking about this being a feeling of revolt for women's liberation.
I even agree
But it's not that simple
I will try to explain it in a "DeMoCrAtIc" way (as much as I hate Judaisms)

First, there is a question of economic crisis and very strong late capitalism in recent years, unemployment, difficulties in establishing oneself economically.

The internet has created a global social cluster where you can discuss the entire world quickly, which generates an extremely accelerated dialectic and radicalization.

Whether you like it or not, women nowadays have a much easier time finding a partner they want, which causes a crisis of neediness in those who do not meet the requirements (because it is not easy) and this completely fair (I think on both sides)

Also interest is normal, it is not absurd for women to lean towards liberalism and men towards conservatism, feminism does not benefit men in any way just as Western traditions may not benefit women, it is social that groups have different political interests based on their own interests, it would be strange for you to vote for something that does not benefit you, It makes no sense for leftists to think that men should like their politics when they try to castrate their will to live (Schopenhaurian) and do not bring any benefit to them.

These are just a few dimensions, I could talk about many more things, oversocialization, instincts, language, etc.
Well, it could be argued that the past "patriarchal" society did benefit women, just not as much as they wanted.

They want 100% privileges and 0% responsibilities, supremacism at any cost.

Only to combat the very noticeable rise of communist feminism. No man in his right mind wants to be controlled by a foid on a leash unless you're a cuck with a weird femdom fetish.