Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women defend throwing babies in dumpsters

To them, babies dying horribly in dumpsters is not as concerning as their gynocentricism taking a hit in the form of roe v wade being overturned.

Even if it doesnt personally affect them, since women have a strong ingroup preference and are selfish, they come first, then the babies, lastly are non-chad males.
High IQ. They're simply incapable of sympathy.

High IQ. They're simply incapable of sympathy.
Its insane really, like im sure abortion is fine at some term of pregnancy where its basically not even a living conscious thing but to see a real live baby in a dumpster and worry about gynocentricism being slightly affected (women still run the world) is nothing short of sociopathic

It's diabolical how women can always reframe ANYTHING in such a way that it makes them look like victims. Even in the case of a mother throwing her own child into a dumpster, which is about as evil as it gets, they STILL find a way to make the woman look like a victim. Unbelievable.
It's actually unbelievable. I've seen multiple instances on twitter of a news story where a mother kills her newborn, and the comments are saying "This is what post-partum depression can do to someone", "Never underestimate post-partum psychosis".

Women can literally murder their children and they will still have a brigade of women and cuck ass dudes in the comments trying to say that she's redeemable. The human mind is really a disgusting thing, especially the neurotypical male instinct to throw away all logic and dignity in hopes of appeasing women.

View attachment 1273001

They are completely heartless and selfish creatures. Look at how much pride they take in dispatching an innocent baby. They see it as a problem and not a living human being. Parasitic narcissists
That ratio is crazy. They said fuck they baby. They call it Post conceivement abortion. "It's not murder, it can't even think for itself"

based, fuck children

It's actually unbelievable. I've seen multiple instances on twitter of a news story where a mother kills her newborn, and the comments are saying "This is what post-partum depression can do to someone", "Never underestimate post-partum psychosis".

Women can literally murder their children and they will still have a brigade of women and cuck ass dudes in the comments trying to say that she's redeemable. The human mind is really a disgusting thing, especially the neurotypical male instinct to throw away all logic and dignity in hopes of appeasing women.
Yeah PPD gotta be the biggest horseshit ever

To them, babies dying horribly in dumpsters is not as concerning as their gynocentricism taking a hit in the form of roe v wade being overturned.

Even if it doesnt personally affect them, since women have a strong ingroup preference and are selfish, they come first, then the babies, lastly are non-chad males.
It's all such a scandalous power trip. Hands down the worse era in history.

Yeah PPD gotta be the biggest horseshit ever
Stick a gun to their head. All postpartum bs goes out of the window. You'd actually have less baby-killing or what foids call accidentally drowning your own baby if foids were punished for it.
Fucking dogshit society. It deserves nothing but a hellish existence.

Last edited:
Lots of soy and foid lurkers on this thread atm. Probably made it to plebbit somewhere. Keep defending the undefendable you disgusting, either selfish heartless foids or weak pandering beta men monsters.

Imagine society normalizing the killing of babies, through the process named abortion and that w0men are praising and fighting for the right to kill their babies.

We here have more remorse for this poor children, more then w0men
This is what happens when Neo-Feminism(Satanism) takes over in Soyciety

It's so dogshit to the point that i almost have no respect for ANYONE thriving in it. Well especially if they do so through conventional and conformist ways like being some normie. Sometimes i have such hatred for the core values of this soyciety, that i wish everything would just burn. Well just like you i guess :feelsautistic:

Lots of soy and foid lurkers on this thread atm. Probably made it to plebbit somewhere. Keep defending the undefendable you disgusting, either selfish heartless
They expect us to take them seriously when they unironically support child murder and mad scientist tranny shit. Lol

Stick a gun to their head. All postpartum bs goes out of the window. You'd actually have less baby-killing or what foids call accidentally drowning your own baby if foids were punished for it.
Based

sorry inkie but i can't take of chads 238923823283845243th baby, so the dumpster it is! :foidSoy::foidSoy:

>BUT DONT YOU DARE SUPPORT DEPORTATIONS OR THE DEATH PENALTY OK!

Heartbreaking. Thank God that baby made it. @Stupid Clown based and well put take, as usual.

Instead of cabbage patch dolls,

There's now dumpster dolls.

I dont even know how you can't be somewhat of a volcel at that point, it's so fucking revolting. Almost every modern foid would agree with her. In my family the only woman that's anti abortion is one of my grandmas (+80 years old) and she had fights over this with all her daughters/granddaughters that drank the feminist poison a long time ago.
Faggot
I would commit war crimes and genocide and torture everyone on this forum plus pay $$$$ (in gta) to fuck a used up std infected whore young hot white becky

Woman dont have consequences of Actions and arent Judged ( for the Most Part ) Either . If man Actually Stand by this " You kill my Kid ? I will kill you " they wouldnt dare do that shit unless She is Stupid or has a Deathwish " .

Man arent Serious Enough and give Woman to much Agency for whatever Reason . :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @Stupid Clown @Rotter @Swagpilled @Ecstasy @OutcompetedByRoomba @Der tote Engel ohne @Gott _mit _uns94 @Emba @Neucher.Belgrade @Hoppipolla @Liu KANG @erenyeager @IncelKing

Woman dont have consequences of Actions and arent Judged ( for the Most Part ) Either . If man Actually Stand by this " You kill my Kid ? I will kill you " they wouldnt dare do that shit unless She is Stupid or has a Deathwish " .

Man arent Serious Enough and give Woman to much Agency for whatever Reason . :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @Stupid Clown @Rotter @Swagpilled @Ecstasy @OutcompetedByRoomba @Der tote Engel ohne @Gott _mit _uns94 @Emba @Neucher.Belgrade @Hoppipolla @Liu KANG @erenyeager @IncelKing
Men are weak. Always have been. Spineless morons, always fighting amongst themselves over foids instead of against them.

Brutal

Poor thing. It had its whole life ahead of it
Organism reproduces another organism and doesn’t even care for it. It’s like as if the god of this universe self projected it into a girl writing that twitter comment. YPU MAKE A LIVING THING AND LEAVE IT TO ROT. ITS LIKE AS IF I FOUBD THE REAL SELFISH GOD MAGHSAHAHA THE GOD THAT MADE ME AND LEFT ME THE MOMENT I GAINED CONSCIOUSNESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Adventure Time GIF
Happy Adventure Time GIF

Absolutely vile. And they call themselves an evil. I bet the nastiest most bitter user here still has 10x the compassion they do
Stop saying @erenyeager so DAMN LODULIDY ILL FUCKING EAT YOUR THRAOT

Imagine society normalizing the killing of babies, through the process named abortion and that w0men are praising and fighting for the right to kill their babies.

We here have more remorse for this poor children, more then w0men
New world order

based, fuck children
Found the pedo!
Reported!

The dumpster is the new "cabbage patch!"

Mel Jones seems to be very upset over the near death of this innocent baby! And what is her simple solution? Should have killed it earlier...

Women will defend women doing almost anything. Just watch crime videos on Youtube with female perps and, always, there are countless women in the comment sections defending her, rationalising, justifying, excusing and blaming the nearest man for her actions.

say the word TFD RIGHT NOW!

I really wish there were better words to describe just how much I hate these vapid whores. Holes unironically need to be enslaved and tortured.

Women will defend women doing almost anything. Just watch crime videos on Youtube with female perps and, always, there are countless women in the comment sections defending her, rationalising, justifying, excusing and blaming the nearest man for her actions.
I know. Absolutely ridiculous. Women defended serial killer femoid killing men who payed for prostitutes because paying for prostitutes makes one a rapist apparently.

I really wish there were better words to describe just how much I hate these vapid whores. Holes unironically need to be enslaved and tortured.
Based. The only femoids I feel some amount of sympathy or compassion for is toddlers and infants. The rest are heartless sociopaths.