Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women defend throwing babies in dumpsters

It's diabolical how women can always reframe ANYTHING in such a way that it makes them look like victims. Even in the case of a mother throwing her own child into a dumpster, which is about as evil as it gets, they STILL find a way to make the woman look like a victim. Unbelievable.
Exactly, and the amount of likes under such vile shit shocks but dont even surprise me no more. Those are the monsters we are supposed to suck up to and get in unbalanced relationships with. Outside incel forums there's no one left in soyciety to call them on their bullshit.

I think abortion should be legalized for two reasons:
Existing is bad
If your mother would abort you if she could then she is a horrible person and it is better not to be born than to grow up with a mother like that.

I dont even know how you can't be somewhat of a volcel at that point, it's so fucking revolting. Almost every modern foid would agree with her. In my family the only woman that's anti abortion is one of my grandmas (+80 years old) and she had fights over this with all her daughters/granddaughters that drank the feminist poison a long time ago.

The same hoes that would get mad if u kill a bee or some shity insect
Fucking hypocrites :feelsUnreal: :reeeeee:

I think abortion should be legalized for two reasons:
Existing is bad
If your mother would abort you if she could then she is a horrible person and it is better not to be born than to grow up with a mother like that.

I kinda agree with you, but I also hate women and want them to suffer so I'm very conflicted on the subject

That's what 4.5 times stronger in-group bias does to a gender:feelsjuice:.

Of course. Why would they take responsibility? Just look at the response the original post got, there's no need to take responsibility for anything when you know that literally whatever excuse you come up with will be happily swallowed by other people like you and the legions of simps who want to fuck you.

View attachment 1273479

And this is the true reason for why she did that. Fucking jfl:feelskek::feelskek:.

At the orphanage...

Tell me about my family...

You were found in a dumpster...

It’s so insane they act like we are so bad for just wanting love and sex, basic human needs, yet they do this shit and soyciety is ok with it
Remember, edgy posts on a forum are much worse than anything foids constantly do like being all round shitty persons, hating men on a daily basis and attacking them politically for decades or murdering babies :feelsclown:

Remember, edgy posts on a forum are much worse than anything foids constantly do like being all round shitty persons, hating men on a daily basis and attacking them politically for decades or murdering babies :feelsclown:
Yep. Clown world

Botted likes surely..?

Foids are truly evil creatures but us incels are the villains according to soyciety :lul:
Shit like this motivates me into being an officercel even more.

Women will act entitled and spin the blame on the victim every time. Some psychopathic woman dumped a live child in a dumpster? Blame anti-abortion laws, because that’s worse than leaving a newborn child to slowly die in a trash dump!

Weird what happens when women are irresponsible sex addicts who go around opening their legs for every Chad.
Honestly this peak whoredom is what needs to be addressed:feelstastyman: not the banning of abortions

Abortion laws wouldnt even be a thing if modern day foids werent turbo-whores

View attachment 1273001

They are completely heartless and selfish creatures. Look at how much pride they take in dispatching an innocent baby. They see it as a problem and not a living human being. Parasitic narcissists

58,000 likes!! :feelstrash::giga: :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee: Heartless fuckin psychopathy creatures.

In a proper society these women would be rounded up and gassed. Disgusting. I hate them so much

Based and true
In an juste and morals society with strong righthous men in charge, the creature that commit this heinous act would be publicly lashed through the streets then stoned to death. The 58K cowards vermins that aproved of this act. Would be tracked and found then sent to hard labour camps for life, ala Soviet gulags methods.

people wanna get laid in a world where providing for htem is all that matters, since women are only with gl guys now, and harems.

It's diabolical how women can always reframe ANYTHING in such a way that it makes them look like victims. Even in the case of a mother throwing her own child into a dumpster, which is about as evil as it gets, they STILL find a way to make the woman look like a victim. Unbelievable.
They try but fail

View attachment 1273001

They are completely heartless and selfish creatures. Look at how much pride they take in dispatching an innocent baby. They see it as a problem and not a living human being. Parasitic narcissists
Weird what happens when a woman doesn’t want to accept the consequences of voluntarily receiving dick in vagina whilst in a state of ovulation

Throwing a baby into a dumpster is the most retarded way a foid can use to get rid of him.

View attachment 1273001

Toilets are fucking inferior subhumans, I laugh whenever a toilet is raped, killed, or commits suicide, these toilet don’t understand what a life is and they never will because they’re toilets, I don’t care if toilets are oppressed in other countries or other countries, I support it, I support these bitches getting raped :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Imagine society normalizing the killing of babies, through the process named abortion and that w0men are praising and fighting for the right to kill their babies.

We here have more remorse for this poor children, more then w0men

Because we value lives, toilets lives are dirt so they don’t matter

Exactly, and the amount of likes under such vile shit shocks but dont even surprise me no more. Those are the monsters we are supposed to suck up to and get in unbalanced relationships with. Outside incel forums there's no one left in soyciety to call them on their bullshit.
True, and that's what I hate more about this. Manginas will literally suck this up and stay betabuxxing these whores after they've been ran through by a hundred different dudes, just so they can get a crumb of pussy once every month or even year. It's shocking that most men are so laughably spineless and pathetic, otherwise shit like this wouldn't even be allowed in the first place.
I dont even know how you can't be somewhat of a volcel at that point, it's so fucking revolting. Almost every modern foid would agree with her. In my family the only woman that's anti abortion is one of my grandmas (+80 years old) and she had fights over this with all her daughters/granddaughters that drank the feminist poison a long time ago.
Yeah, I've reached a point where I believe I could looksmax with only a few surgeries once I get a job and save enough money to get to HTN but my hatred of foids runs so deep after understanding how they're truly like that I don't even care anymore. I'd rather see them all die and be raped in gulags than having a high-maintainance, bitchy entitled creature that normies call a girlfriend. It's so fucking dehumanizing having to deal with someone like this everyday and be supposed to love them after they show absolutely no compassion towards anyone but themselves. I don't know how they do it honestly.

It’s so insane they act like we are so bad for just wanting love and sex, basic human needs, yet they do this shit and soyciety is ok with it
Because they're women. Whatever women do they'll always get approval for it. Water is wet. Women can commit mass shootings and get sympathy.

most kindest foid

Women will act entitled and spin the blame on the victim every time. Some psychopathic woman dumped a live child in a dumpster? Blame anti-abortion laws, because that’s worse than leaving a newborn child to slowly die in a trash dump!
They can't take responsibility and they're incapable of sympathy for anything that's not cute or ultra attractive to them. They are sociopaths

58,000 likes!! :feelstrash::giga: :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee: Heartless fuckin psychopathy creatures.

In an juste and morals society with strong righthous men in charge, the creature that commit this heinous act would be publicly lashed through the streets then stoned to death. The 58K cowards vermins that aproved of this act. Would be tracked and found then sent to hard labour camps for life, ala Soviet gulags methods.
Based

Toilets are fucking inferior subhumans, I laugh whenever a toilet is raped, killed, or commits suicide, these toilet don’t understand what a life is and they never will because they’re toilets, I don’t care if toilets are oppressed in other countries or other countries, I support it, I support these bitches getting raped :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
BASED, me too friendo

True, and that's what I hate more about this. Manginas will literally suck this up and stay betabuxxing these whores after they've been ran through by a hundred different dudes, just so they can get a crumb of pussy once every month or even year. It's shocking that most men are so laughably spineless and pathetic, otherwise shit like this wouldn't even be allowed in the first place.

Yeah, I've reached a point where I believe I could looksmax with only a few surgeries once I get a job and save enough money to get to HTN but my hatred of foids runs so deep after understanding how they're truly like that I don't even care anymore. I'd rather see them all die and be raped in gulags than having a high-maintainance, bitchy entitled creature that normies call a girlfriend. It's so fucking dehumanizing having to deal with someone like this everyday and be supposed to love them after they show absolutely no compassion towards anyone but themselves. I don't know how they do it honestly.
Based

Because they're women. Whatever women do they'll always get approval for it. Water is wet. Women can commit mass shootings and get sympathy.
Yeah, just goes to show how gynocentric our society is. Women always had privilege, but it was never this ridiculous, and there used to be social stigma that kept them in line

Yeah, just goes to show how gynocentric our society is. Women always had privilege, but it was never this ridiculous, and there used to be social stigma that kept them in line

"Abortion isn't killing, we don't support killing babies!!!!!" - some femtard foids

I'm 100% sure if the baby was a girl she would have been indignant.

can't they just put them up for adoption?

To them, babies dying horribly in dumpsters is not as concerning as their gynocentricism taking a hit in the form of roe v wade being overturned.

Even if it doesnt personally affect them, since women have a strong ingroup preference and are selfish, they come first, then the babies, lastly are non-chad males.