Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Deepest fantasies

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Being an incel, fantasizing about a dream life is like a double-edged sword. It's a great cope, but you're always painfully aware of how unfathomably distant it is.

iu

My fantasy is living in an older English manor house. I would wake up, the serene sunlight rays dancing on the faces of my wife and I. She tickles my chest with her hair, a soft moan escapes her lips as she strokes my cheek tenderly. Blessed by the faint scent of the roses wafting through my window, we would flip open the covers. My wife would slide on a silky sundress, she would tease me and express her affection with a delicate kiss, her lips swell like berries in the sun. We would waltz out into the verdant sprawl outside, with the dulcet birdsong interlaced with the distant hum of bees pollinating the litany of gorgeous petunias and lilies. Her hand clasps around mine desperately, we would face isles of ruby-red strawberries. We would pick the plumpest ones and take turns feeding them to each other, remarking about just how delicious they are. Plastered on our faces are bright grins, ear to ear. Everything is calm and beautiful.

Wife

We would stride back into our beautiful estate with a haul of glistening ripe fruits. She would wash and cut them up, and I would prepare the pastry for a delicious strawberry tart. As it bakes under the tender glow of a spacious oven, we would spend the moments in-between curled up in a grand, comfy chair. Her voice would lap against my eardrums - a tender melody almost as delicious as the aroma of baked strawberries and golden, blistering dough. We would dive into epic tales and scientific tomes bursting with interesting trivia. It would be something to reminisce over later.

After taking the dessert out of the oven, we would greedily gobble up all of it, feeling high from the rush of sugar. And then, as our insulin surges to subdue our heady rush, we would feel intoxicated, our inhibitions lowered. My wife would snuggle up against me, radiating warmth from her soft embrace. A moment of silence. A bashful blush flushes wildly on her cheeks, it seems like there's something naughty in that head of hers. Coyly, she begins trailing beautiful, wet kisses down my nape. Her breaths start hitching; they're hiking into little staccato whispers against my earlobe. What was once a playful and delicate peck has now turned into her intensely pressing her body and lips against mine, as if she's trying to consume me whole. We make love, a romp filled with romantic desire, but something in her eyes screams a longing for me far more carnal, too. Even after we finish, she just can't keep her hands off me. Shimmering wet trails of kisses line my jaw. Her arms clasp around mine, as if she never wanted to let go. And then we fall into a peaceful slumber, cradled in each other's arms.

There are no chads, no blackpills, no stacies, beckies, no thugmaxxing, looksmaxxing, mewing, cheating, hypergamy, whoredom, jealousy; no incels, chadlites, oofy doofy, mentalceldom, no Elliot Rodger or Alex. Alas, this is only a fantasy. It's not the real world. The real world is much more cold, unforgiving and bleak. For incels in the real world, it was always...

Over.

Incel

i cant even imagine this anymore
whenever i think about what i would say to a woman it just errors out

I want to kill foids. Behead foids. Roundhouse kick a foids into the concrete. Slam dunk a foid baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy foids. Defecate in a foids food. Launch foids into the sun. Stir fry foids in a wok. Toss foids into active volcanoes. Urinate into a foids gas tank. Judo throw foids into a wood chipper. Twist foids heads off. Report foids to the IRS. Karate chop foids in half. Curb stomp pregnant foids. Trap foids in quicksand. Crush foids in the trash compactor. Liquefy foids in a vat of acid. Dissect foids. Exterminate foids in the gas chamber. Stomp foid skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate foids in the oven.

In Minecraft.

Me, a modern a frame on a mountain.

Married to a hottie that looks like Mila kunis

She tickles my chest with her hair, a soft moan escapes her lips as she strokes my cheek tenderly. Blessed by the faint scent of the roses wafting through my window, we would flip open the covers. My wife would slide on a silky sundress, she would tease me and express her affection with a delicate kiss
I think my testosterone levels have dropped a bit

Fucking hell I wish I could have copes like that again. I don't anymore. Anytime I start thinking about a woman, I instantly think "why would she like me" and the fantasy world gets brutally destroyed and I go back to wanting to kill foids.

I think the brain forces one to cope in order to survive, but there is not much of a point in surviving to fulfill the evil biology's wishes, brought on by a brutal universe

i cant even imagine this anymore
whenever i think about what i would say to a woman it just errors out
I think at this point my idea of a woman is completely divorced from reality.
I have basically separated my thoughts into ideal woman and real woman.

Ideal woman: Doesn't wear makeup, doesn't try to be perfect, is kind, emotionally intelligent, funny. Fiercely loyal and wifey material.

Real woman: Constantly frauds looks with makeup, will become extremely defensive if people imply imperfections, emotionally distant and only clings to chads, completely disloyal unless you are a MTN+, not wife material at all.

Ultimately when AI robots usher in I will be picking my ideal as the wife. When I talk about my fantasies, obviously they are fantastical. Real women don't act like this at all. At least not to me.

I want to rule the world.

This house is ugly af. I cant even look at it. Im autistic and this house gives me sensory overload.