Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Deep down every girl wants a creepy stalker

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Think about it. Why else do they take pictures using revealing clothes on Instagram? Why else do they go out in mini shorts and tight leggings? Cause they want to show off not only to chad but they want ugly men to desperately validate and desire them. But they don't want those ugly men, that's just part of their evil game. They just want them to obsess about them so much to the point to become "stalkers" to boost their feminine ego. That's so sad when you think about it, imagine how many ugly men were victims of unjustified sexual charges just cause they dare to look at a food exposing her slutery at work. Just a longer stare, just an attempt to talk to them and it's over for those guys.

Yes man , women want to be desire and punish ugly men for that jfl.

they love torturing undesirable men

Looking at any foid is just too much SuiFuel that I don't look at them. It's hood up, head down whenever I'm in public. If I'm forced to talk to one, like a receptionist or something, I never make eye contact and I immediately get the sick feeling in my stomach from knowing that they are thinking in their head "what a disgusting looking genetic trash goblin dweeb, he deserves to die except that would be going to easy on him because with a face like that, I can tell he wants to die"....

With hypergamy levels out of control and thirsty men lining up; even the friendzone has become a standard in itself. For a man to be a accepted as a orbiter by a woman, it requires at least minimum attraction in terms of looks from which a woman will derive a perverse pleasure from you stalking her.

Every foid who wears those yoga pants in public deserves to be anally raped on the spot, in GTA 5

They only want creepy stalkers who looked good. They want Ted Bundy-esque stalkers that will rape them. When they are being raped they will pretend to not want it and scream for help, when in reality they are enjoying every second of it. Meanwhile, if an ugly man is nice to them, they have to rush to a nearby toilet to vomit

They are flattered by it even when they act like they aren’t. But they are really waiting for Chad who isn’t a stalker (he doesn’t have to resort to that). Stalkers are ugly effeminate looking guys usually

A women’s worse nightmare would be if a pack of 5’2 Indian men started following her home

They are vampires. They consume souls on creepy stalkers to boost their ego.

If he's a CHAD

they feed on it and like it, of course, so there are orbiters

they want good looking stalker

creepy stalker chad*

I hate stalkers, all they do is boost foid's ego and narcissism, they're all cucks

The pity and victim status is just a bonus.

+ they want free shit from cucks

Well yes, but he has to be attractive.

I agree, I think most them need that type of validation, and secretly want the stalkers to get their way.

I agree, I think most them need that type of validation, and secretly want the stalkers to get their way.
True, If you continue to orbit a foid after she has rejected you, you are nothing more than a cuck and have no honor

I don't know about stalkers but they love attention even from ugly men and boost about rejecting them at the same time.
True, If you continue to orbit a foid after she has rejected you, you are nothing more than a cuck and have no honor
Nothing more than facts.