Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deciding to post unfinished loli drawings since i'm off prozac. (and to possibly piss some people off)

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
NEW
Illustration20

OLD
Illustration22 by artprogess dd1puqk fullview

WHY COULDN'T I BE FULL ASIAN WHY GODDDDD THIS IS WHY I SUCK DICK AT EVERYTHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KILL ME PLEASEEEE

Last edited:
good job, looks very good.

As much as I don't like weeb shit I can say you're very talented dude, ngl

Guys you can say i'm shit it's not like im gonna commit rope just because someone said I was bad (which I am)

Fappable drawings

Pretty good drawings tbh

Guys you can say i'm shit it's not like im gonna commit rope just because someone said I was bad (which I am)
Is not shit tho, and is very non sexual

Keep working on it. Go look through some old doujinshi artist's posts(for the ones who haven't rebranded themselfs). They go from shit teir mspaint to TIME-TO-COOM teir over time.
I bought a huion pro 16 the other day, waiting on it to come in the mail, hope to one day be a mangaka fag.

Also less z3, more shimakaze.

imagine mogging that hard and then complaining :feelsseriously:

Mogs me at being able to draw digital art. I can only draw with a pencil

No loli has hips and thighs that nice

nice one, wtf is it with being asian though?

Guys make sure ITcels see this so that they get pissed

I know it's unfinished but the lines are too choppy and rough and the proportions of her arms are slightly off, they look a little bit long compared to the rest of her body. Other than that you drew her body really well and the shading on it takes it a long way as it's the best aspect of the sketch.

Looks pretty good to me. 2 problems I noticed: your lines are made up from tiny lines when they could be 1 smooth line, the resolution is too low making the thin lines pixelated.

Need to find my hentai drawings so i can post them here

keep it up man and keep posting loli drawings

Last edited: