Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Decided to shave my beard.

L

lordcommander

Greycel
I had this beard for around 2 years, it wasn't really long, I trimmed it once every two weeks, but it still made me look almost normal. But now? Ho-ly shit.

Imagine someone with a small ass face but with a huge forehead because of a receding hairline, a long alien looking occiput, absolutely NO JAWLINE visible even tho I'm at like 8% bf, upper eyelid exposure, and some huge dumbo ears (3.5 inches long). I don't even look human, I look like an alien hobbit ant or some shit.

Seriously, if I'm not close enough to the mirror I can't even see my chin/jaw, it's neck straight up to lips, nothing inbetween LMAO, fucking kill me.

Grow back your beard if you hate what you see...It won't matter anyway. You are an incel with or without beard.

Grow back your beard if you hate what you see...It won't matter anyway. You are an incel with or without beard.

Yeah I know, but now I can't even leave my house to buy groceries, if a stray cat ended up crossing my path I would scare it to death.

Yeah I know, but now I can't even leave my house to buy groceries, if a stray cat ended up crossing my path I would scare it to death.
Don't care about that , nothing will change or affect your life worst that it's already is. Why give a fuck on how you look if you are an incel ?

Don't care about that , nothing will change or affect your life worst that it's already is. Why give a fuck on how you look if you are an incel ?

I just wanna be left alone, I don't want people staring at my ugly face in disgust while I'm simply trying to buy stuff to eat. I live in a crowded place so it will happen

Beard is a good camouflage for a weak chin and jaw. Should’ve kept it.