Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My beard grows like fucking shit

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I’ve been growing it for over a week and a half and there is no density to it. It grows everywhere that it should, but it’s thin as ever loving shit. I swear my stubble was way thick a couple of years ago, but now I feel like the only human being to experience male pattern baldness on my fucking beard. It just keeps getting thinner even when using minoxidil. Why can’t my fucking beard look like this?
IMG 6743

I’ve been growing it for over a week and a half and there is no density to it. It grows everywhere that it should, but it’s thin as ever loving shit. I swear my stubble was way thick a couple of years ago, but now I feel like the only human being to experience male pattern baldness on my fucking beard. It just keeps getting thinner even when using minoxidil. Why can’t my fucking beard look like this?
View attachment 1031497
NICE YOU SHOULD TRY TO LOOK AS DISGUSTING AS IT IS FUCKING POSSIBLE TO MAKE NORMIES PUKE AND VOMIT WHEN THEY SEE YOU *IN VIDEO GAME(
View: https://youtu.be/sBk2CQ500dE

took me 28years to grow a decent beard

gl

keeps getting thinner even when using minoxidil
Damn dude :feelsbadman: You using it correctly and everything?

I’ve thought about trying this for my beard and probably soon for my hair.

View attachment 1031497
My beard looks like that

It takes time. Lots of men cant grow a proper beard until 30's