Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Debunking racepill studies

Yes it does nigga jfl. What part of “the most attractive race” do you not understand.
What part of "statistical outliers" do you not understand?

All "JBW" retards should be instantly banned.
:yes::yes::yes: Agreed. We would see an overnight increase of the quality of this forum by a significant amount.

What part of "statistical outliers" do you not understand?
Outliers of what? Incels? Yea incels are outliers regardless of race. Same with chads, they are extremely rare like incels except on opposite sides of the curve and a vast majority being normies in between.

White involuntary celibates are outliers. Plain and simple. Ours is the most attractive race, on average, but individual variation exists.
Agreed
Whites are the tallest race, but there are White midgets for a reason.
Agreed
The most common hair color among Whites is brown, but some Whites have red hair or blonde hair.

Ethnics need to learn the difference between averages and exceptions.
They see white normies will all kinds of girls and think it can apply to some ugly white manlet jfl.

You would be the admin this forum needs, but sadly lacks: A based admin. :feelsokman:
I have thought about making my own forum but it costs money sadly.

I'd make being an Age-cuck and promoting "JBW" against the forum rules.

I have thought about making my own forum but it costs money sadly.

That would be based.

THEY may be whitecels. But thats their situation. So they deny the data because their individual situation is PROOF against the data.
I didn’t argue using my situation, I examined studies and showed an alternative viewpoint to racepill data.

JBW deniers are blackpill deniers.

I can't edit the original post anymore, but my new argument for Claim #1 (Figure #2) is that Preference =/= Exclusion and White people still are prefered proportionally less to their percentage of population while ethnics (excluding blacks) are preferred at a higher rate than their population composition.
that graph doesn't say white people are prefered less than their percentage of the population because it is preference of a different race. white foids prefer white to a high degree. the fact that it is 58% white shows how high ethnic foids prefer whites.

that graph doesn't say white people are prefered less than their percentage of the population because it is preference of a different race. white foids prefer white to a high degree. the fact that it is 58% white shows how high ethnic foids prefer whites.
It doesn’t state what percentage of women have a racial preference, only that those with a racial preference tend to choose whites, which makes sense regardless, because whites are the majority, ergo most chads are white.

other data suggests that ethnic men have a fair deal.

The worst race based blackpill is that East Asian men are not desired by their own women but the data shows they have equal chances to white men. Considering that, racepill is overblown in my opinion.

Fucking hell are you delusional

Fucking hell are you delusional
Elaborate? I examined studies, point-blank, there is no room for interpretation, there is no room for delusion.
>Just call me delusional it's easier than facing reasonable disagreement. :feelsPop:

Elaborate? I examined studies, point-blank, there is no room for interpretation, there is no room for delusion.
>Just call me delusional it's easier than facing reasonable disagreement. :feelsPop:
Let's look at this statement for example. Your logic makes no sense whatsoever

Claim 3:
"Truth:
Proportional to the Asian population; "11 times less likely" is a proportionately good response rate considering Asians were 6% of the U.S. population (at the time of this study) compared to whites being ~72%. [72/6=12] The expected response rate is 12 times less likely, meaning when comparing two Equivalent men, the Asian actually performed better than the white man in this experiment. Part 2 has a low sample size and uses less objectively equivalent men, hence the title "Comparing white and Asian friends" instead of "Comparing two top models".:feelswhere:"

And if the experiment was run in any east asian country, the white guy would do equally good or even better. See how this argument obviously makes no sense?

Let's look at this statement for example. Your logic makes no sense whatsoever

Claim 3:
"Truth:
Proportional to the Asian population; "11 times less likely" is a proportionately good response rate considering Asians were 6% of the U.S. population (at the time of this study) compared to whites being ~72%. [72/6=12] The expected response rate is 12 times less likely, meaning when comparing two Equivalent men, the Asian actually performed better than the white man in this experiment. Part 2 has a low sample size and uses less objectively equivalent men, hence the title "Comparing white and Asian friends" instead of "Comparing two top models".:feelswhere:"

And if the experiment was run in any east asian country, the white guy would do equally good or even better. See how this argument obviously makes no sense?
Asian men have equal chances to White men with Asian women.
That study doesn't consider the race of respondents.
Most respondents are White.
Asian men aren't owed White Women's attraction.
If Asian men wanted to fuck White women, this study would be blackpilling.
Wanting to fuck outside of your own race is entitlement.
There are no stats showing how well White men do in East Asia; I would assume they do well but Geomaxxing works for everyone.
Black / Chinese / Indian men go to SEA too, it's not just a White man thing.

How exactly would my argument not make sense? My argument was that Asian men do proportionally well considering their population composition.
I was also incorrect in referring to the Model as simply "Asian". He's "East Asian" which is less than 2% of the population, the expected response rate was actually ~25x less likely to receive a response, meaning the East Asian model does disproportionately well because he's a Geomaxxed minority.

Asian men have equal chances to White men with Asian women.
That study doesn't consider the race of respondents.
Most respondents are White.
Asian men aren't owed White Women's attraction.
If Asian men wanted to fuck White women, this study would be blackpilling.
Wanting to fuck outside of your own race is entitlement.
There are no stats showing how well White men do in East Asia; I would assume they do well but Geomaxxing works for everyone.
Black / Chinese / Indian men go to SEA too, it's not just a White man thing.

How exactly would my argument not make sense? My argument was that Asian men do proportionally well considering their population composition.
I was also incorrect in referring to the Model as simply "Asian". He's "East Asian" which is less than 2% of the population, the expected response rate was actually ~25x less likely to receive a response, meaning the East Asian model does disproportionately well because he's a Geomaxxed minority.
Let's say 98 percent of respondents were asian women, and only 2 were white. Now according to your logic, the asian men should have a way higher match rate than the white men, but that won't be the case.

Let's say 98 percent of respondents were asian women, and only 2 were white. Now according to your logic, the asian men should have a way higher match rate than the white men, but that won't be the case.
No I actually said Asian men have equal chances to White men with Asian women.
According to my logic there shouldn't be a difference because that is what the shown data reflects.
White men would do disproportionately well in Asian countries because despite being a minority population they are given equal chances.
This is also true for East Asian men in America 2% expected match rate vs. the 4x match rate discrepancy in the study.
You can argue the rates are different, but given they're both doing well -- there's nothing to complain about.

Last edited:
No I actually said Asian men have equal chances to White men with Asian women.
According to my logic there shouldn't be a difference because that is what the shown data reflects.
White men would do disproportionately well in Asian countries because despite being a minority population they are given equal chances.
This is also true for East Asian men in America 2% expected match rate vs. the 4x match rate discrepancy in the study.
You can argue the rates are different, but given they're both doing well -- there's nothing to complain about.
The rates will be very different indeed.

this whole thread is dbunked by a megathread i have already done in the past. no need for further discussion.

this whole thread is dbunked by a megathread i have already done in the past. no need for further discussion.
That entire thread is cherry-picked racebait.
I looked at studies, you looked at youtube videos. :feelstastyman:

That entire thread is cherry-picked racebait.
I looked at studies, you looked at youtube videos. :feelstastyman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w12AYMKhBIA

i also look at studies and every study says that all women prefer white men the most, i don't really know why should i read your stupid mental gymnastics.
tiktok videos just keep proving that most deathnic whores only prefer white men.
but since you already posted that infiltrator tier thread and you was already accused of being a toilet in the past i am gonna assume that you're legit a female.
pretty sure one day you will get bored and your pussy will push you to make another incel shamming thread to get permabanned once again.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w12AYMKhBIA

i also look at studies and every study says that all women prefer white men the most, i don't really know why should i read your stupid mental gymnastics.

It's always "mental gymnastics" when the reader is too stupid to understand the argument or too lazy to read them.
tiktok videos just keep proving that most deathnic whores only prefer white men.
TikTok is real life! :soy:
but since you already posted that infiltrator tier thread and you was already accused of being a toilet in the past i am gonna assume that you're legit a female.
pretty sure one day you will get bored and your pussy will push you to make another incel shamming thread to get permabanned once again.
"Also you're a woman" :lasereyes:
add me on discord ill dm you a pic of my enourmous balls faggot.
I have more evidence that I'm a man in my profile than you do.

It's always "mental gymnastics" when the reader is too stupid to understand the argument or too lazy to read them.
just assuming from from the ton of mental gymnastics you made in your other thread. if you beleive that men can ascend just by going outside and talking with people then go do it yourself (that depends if you're a woman or a man first :feelstrash: )
TikTok is real life
:yes::yes::yes:
you're a woman
:yes::yes::yes:
add me on discord ill dm you a pic of my enourmous balls faggot.
not interested in seeing the balls of your simps but i would like to see your bobs and vagene m'am. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

also i was trolling you about being a woman, stop being a soft skinned bitch :ping:

Last edited:
just assuming from from the ton of mental gymnastics you made in your other thread. if you beleive that men can ascend just by going outside and talking with people then go do it yourself (that depends if you're a woman or a man first :feelstrash: )
Shut the fuck up you illiterate retard you didn't even read my thread.
Still no argument against my post, only shitflinging and lying about me.
Aren't you the retard that got banned for cunnyposting in your AI?

The contention of white men's smv has always been centered around the fact that white women prefer him. The only real obfuscation that is happening is the one that hides just how much non-white men crave white pussy.
Very well put :bigbrain:

The contention of white men's smv has always been centered around the fact that white women prefer him. The only real obfuscation that is happening is the one that hides just how much non-white men crave white pussy. Every white guy knows it which is why white men are the most insecure about racemixing
This is likely the underlying reason behind all of the race pills.

Ive been looking at timeframes and I think this post is what made ITV (Rehab Room) realize he was wrong about JBW.

He stopped talking about JBW 7-8 months ago and now has deleted his former videos out of embarrassment.

It’s crazy that for years JBW went uncontested because nobody actually read or understood the studies.

Last edited:
It's because the so-called "ethnic truecels" on this forum all have white fever, and because they cannot get with the white Stacies that they desire, they get angry and take out their anger on white truecels. It's foid behavior, and it's disgusting and has no place on a black pilled incel forum. :feelsjuice:
You just described everything ethnic on every English speaking incel forum.

Though, tbf, their women are also whores for White cock, they crave mostly BWC in the West.

Last edited:
It's because the so-called "ethnic truecels" on this forum all have white fever, and because they cannot get with the white Stacies that they desire, they get angry and take out their anger on white truecels. It's foid behavior, and it's disgusting and has no place on a black pilled incel forum. :feelsjuice:
well not all ethnics are living in the west and lusting over white blonde blue eyed stacies. most ethnic incels live in their shitholes but the majority of ethnics here definitely live in the west.
agree that it's a ethnic woman behavior to say that you will only accept that whitey.
Aren't you the retard that got banned for cunnyposting in your AI?
no, i actually got banned for animal abuse but still got a warning for posting cute cunny.
proudcuck didn't like it, he only slay grannies
we definitely need a rule against age cuckoldry for sure.