Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Debating on whether or not to pursue women just to piss them off

M

Magnodon

Self-banned
-
I became blackpilled when I was 24. After taking two years off of dating, I asked out 14 women in one year. All who turned me down simply for being a virgin at that age.

That alone didn’t do it. I was also practically forced to stop going for women by my own campus security, whether they were 2/10 or 11/10.

I no longer wish to have any sex with them. But I know they will hate a guy like me even having the nerve to approach them. So I’m gonna do just that, simply to make them uncomfortable.

It’s not illegal for incels to strike conversations with women yet.

You shouldn’t Greycel they’ll try to ruin your life

the best advice i have, stay the fuck away from women. don't come crying to us when some foid said you sexually harassed her when you actually did not.

the best advice i have, stay the fuck away from women. don't come crying to us when some foid said you sexually harassed her when you actually did not.

Flash them with your cock

Maybe you’re right.

I just wanted revenge, but revenge can be pointless and foolish to pursue

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back