Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Debate] Is BBC slay count really as prominent as some say it is, or is it overblown?

RageagainstTDL dropping blackpill bombs in this thread.

Bbc theory is a meme except for at the very low class fringes of western society. The statistics don't lie

I can't run Tinder experiments. I had to pay someone on Reddit to get me a Tinder account when I tried it for real because they don't send me text verifications for some reason. So I can't do a head to head though I'd like to.

The Asian experiment I posted was very well done and does show a 2-3 point differential. A top Asian male model (as close to 10/10 for an Asian as possible) got half as many matches and 1/3 the messages as a 7/10 normal white guy.

The reason this isn't a single generation extinction event is many ethnic women still do prefer to date inside their race. Eg. Many Indian foids were raised by their parents that they must have an Indian boyfriend. We aren't truly in open competition yet. Though the more open the competition gets the more brutal it gets for ethnics.

That's why the NORC graph basically shows an exponential rise in celibacy for ethnic men that is not at all slowing down. At this rate ethnic male celibacy in America will be ~50% in 5-7 years.

It hit ethnics earlier, but if forecasts are going to be made, it's instructive to look at the ascents for White and Black rates around the end of the graph. In fact, both have very similar slopes to that of the ethnic line. At the very least, it would have to indicate that ethnic holes defecting from their men aren't getting mopped up by just any White/Black - like all the rest, they pool in Chad's corner. Good for absolutely no one else.

Give it a few years, but I think it will become evident that a very, very large share of men will not remain unaffected by what is happening.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back