Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Debate: How much time has to pass till the no-replypill hits?

minutes

• 0-5

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 5-10

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 10-15

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 15-20

• 20-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 25-30

• 30-35

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 35-40

• 40-45

• 45+++

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I've seen some users stating that 15 minutes without any response doesn't equal to a no-replypill, but I beg to differ. Threads usually peak in replies the moment they are made to begin with, unless some postmaxxing troop starts reply chaining in the comments. And that would mean your thread won't get that many replies so still brutal imo.
Pls tell me your honest opinion:feelshmm::feelsLSD:

depends on when its posted

Cope if your thread gets no reply within 5-10 minutes it means you aren’t a forum chad
I've seen forum chads get 0 replies for longer than that.

dont mind me im just here to postmaxx

One hour.
this has always remained consistent throughout all sites i have posted on
after an hour the thread itself is usually at the next/bottom of the page meaning it's over.

They aren’t forum chads then
It can happen to anyone, depending on if their friends are online or not, or if their thread is interesting to those who are online that aren't their friends.
after an hour the thread itself is usually at the next/bottom of the page meaning it's over.
Sometimes you can get no reply for about an hour, then get two pages of replies after.

dedsrs this
I once made an account in a geek forum and realized all my threads got ghosted to oblivion just cuz I was a greynigger (just like in here jfl)

It can happen to anyone, depending on if their friends are online or not, or if their thread is interesting to those who are online that aren't their friends.

Sometimes you can get no reply for about an hour, then get two pages of replies after.
bro did you realize I postmog you now?

outliers exist ofc, but in most cases it means it's over unless the op starts reply chaining with some user who just happened to be interested
bro did you realize I postmog you now?
humble brag tbh:chad:

outliers exist ofc, but in most cases it means it's over unless the op starts reply chaining with some user who just happened to be interested
High iq. That's what it usually is when that happens.

That doesnt long to much