Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Deathnik wonders why he gets barely matches while his friend got 1000 matches IN A MONTH

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

hmm I wonder why you got barely any matches(and probably ghosted) while your friend got over 1000 matches in a month.

First, youre deathnik in the west bro its over

and its over for your face and eye and skin too. honestly its never began. take the blackpill and join us

His eye area is awful, would still be incel even if he was white.

Honestly fuck anyone that asks Reddit for advice

He looks too soft.
A picture with a dog is not a good idea.

Dog in picture? Mogs you by default.

How old is he
I see

The dog will cuck him

“Its his personality that’s getting him no matches” :soy: :feelstastyman:

hmm I wonder why you got barely any matches(and probably ghosted) while your friend got over 1000 matches in a month.

First, youre deathnik in the west bro its over

and its over for your face and eye and skin too. honestly its never began. take the blackpill and join us

Someone screen cap my post and send it to him.

Yes bro, you are fucking ugly. I mog you and still get nothing. It looks like your beard can't even connect with your sideburns JFL

it never began.

Based racepill

Racepill 1

Wait, by friend he means the dog?!?! :feelswhat:

You’re a good looking guy

people are so dumb. He's average looking, a typical 5/10 if I've ever seen one, less if he's a manlet (can't really tell from the pics, which points towards manlet, manlets take pictures where you can't tell). Being hispanic kills all of his remaining SMV.

Soon in 2025 the incel community will be full of 5/10-7/10s, while the 1/10-4/10s have become extinct after the foids take over and systematically kill us

come on bro show yourself
we know u post here

Hahaha haha how the fuck is he still bluepilled

575769FF 6940 44D5 91E6 981015442F56

:lul::lul::lul:

Which one of you is this?

Even if I were the hottest man in existence I wouldn't use dating apps. At best I would get an average girl, and at worst, I would get an angle-frauding hambeast when I meet her in person. Using dating apps is absolute cuckery, fuck that.

He is sub-8
And that’s all it takes

he looks manlet and is mediocre as fuck i’ve seen about 40382729498392928309281010937388383829920293@38 guys who look just like him. sorry bro but it is over.

anyone has his photos? he removed it

I would welcome such a mediocre looking man to this site.

He is not attractive at all. No market value

Mogs me. God speed tacocel

But he is Caucasian.... How do you confuse race with ethnicity? (I know he means whites)

Anyway, it's not that he's Hispanic. He's just not attractive. Face > race (although your race plays a major part in your bone structure its not the whole game changer)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back