Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Deathnics GTFIH: Take the Just Be Doctor Pill!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you weren’t high IQ rice/currycel to be a doctor, it’s over, you will never get an attractive curry/noodlefoid wife! No foid or her family ever wants to be betabuxxed by a filthy STEMcel or wagecuck with zero status to flex! :feelsrope:
4F178080 5162 4A78 BFDC C96AC3D20AC7

343B82F5 6717 4733 9BF2 ABF5F4F4AF4F

A6672793 BF03 4F47 8A9C 0C3614924FE4

FCAC68AC C6DC 47F1 9E33 1EB4D3C94D06

AEB43911 B480 4C12 A4FD 8450A20FB44B

E25E68D3 89DF 4C5E 94C1 03E489A97B9B

2B1D2960 ABF2 48FB BB7C F87BE6EB096D

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/zJaKvxhySpk?feature=share

Last edited:
It’s an either be Chad or doctor world. :feelsrope:

tallest curry in existence

@mistersinister

GET YOUR PHD AND ILL MARRY YOU :foidSoy:

So, "be a doctor to get cucked" is a better idea than staying single and not getting divorce-raped?

A joke it is

She's average currywhore you can find near malls and theatres in Pune tbh and even im going to be a double degree graduate but i highly doubt it will help with arrangemarriagemaxx as my mom told those foids that and they still rejected me and arrangemarriage even here is pure betabuxx after cock carousel theory

It takes a long time for doctors to enter the workforce. Most doctors don't start working untill their late 20s.
Being a doctor and marrying a foid is cucked tbh imagine you working your ass off to betabuxx while she was on her daily cock carousel

Being a doctor and marrying a foid is cucked tbh imagine you working your ass off to betabuxx while she was on her daily cock carousel
True. In order to be a doctor, you have to study quite hard (unless you are extremely intelligent), meaning you spend most of your 20s studying, while women are "partying with the university Chads". It does pay off quite well (in my country, basically every doctor belongs in the top 30% economically). But betabuxxing afterwards is just straight up cucking yourself.

True. In order to be a doctor, you have to study quite hard (unless you are extremely intelligent), meaning you spend most of your 20s studying, while women are "partying with the university Chads". It does pay off quite well (in my country, basically every doctor belongs in the top 30% economically). But betabuxxing afterwards is just straight up cucking yourself.
Yes its the same here in curryland you can make a lot of money after SS and like an average currycel they get thrown into arrangedmarriage with some toilet who said she's a virgin

She's average currywhore you can find near malls and theatres in Pune tbh and even im going to be a double degree graduate but i highly doubt it will help with arrangemarriagemaxx as my mom told those foids that and they still rejected me and arrangemarriage even here is pure betabuxx after cock carousel theory
thats above average imo, average indian girls are hairy as monkey and ugly asf

Yes its the same here in curryland you can make a lot of money after SS and like an average currycel they get thrown into arrangedmarriage with some toilet who said she's a virgin
Brutal Ropefuel:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

thats above average imo, average indian girls are hairy as monkey and ugly asf
No i live here and i know what type of girls live here they are just MT-HT beckies with HTN-Chadlite standards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back