Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deathnic Trait : You hate interacting with foids of your race.

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
Its a shitskin trait imho, Foids are inherently dumb shitskins are inherently low IQ, combine them both and you have the most bottom of the barrel low IQ shitskin whores.
Curry whores are also gross AF they stink, are sweaty and look hideous.
All Curry whores should be buried 5 ft below the ground.

Just go to an Muslim african country than imo
Muslims are white skinned.
Maybe you have but you have to admit vast majority of them get IQmogged by women of other races hard. They are NPCs. They are incapable of original thought. Whatever they do is influenced by outside forces.
AWALT, curry whores maybe worse than other Foids but that doesn't negate the fact that all Foids are NPC

"It still has to be in the correct thread"

foreheadkiss-mom.gif

I hate interacting or having to talk with stupid currywhores. Most of them look extremely hideous and have the personality of wet mops. Before moving out of curryland I used to think all women only talk about dumbshit among themselves and don't have an ounce of intelligence in them. I was genuinely surprised to see how intelligent, well informed and politically aware even average western women were compared to elite curryfoids. I think other curries will relate to this, why do 99% of curry femoids lack any and all knowledge about the world outside their immediate surrounding ? Literally the only thing they talk about is whose family did what, who said what on social media and which Chadpreet likes which curryfoid. They are literally the most low IQ foids out there.

Most curryfoids who act hyperliberal on social media don't understand even 1% of what Liberalism is. Their usual talking points boil down to 'Curry male bad, Curry female good'. It's laughable that they think anyone even remotely takes their dumbass opinions seriously. The recent failure of Mindy Kaling's Velma shows the depth of understanding average Currywhore has over political thought and social justice.:feelskek::feelskek:

I would love to move to a place with zero curryfemoids. They have zero reedeming qualities. At least with mayo, rice and black foids you can get a proper and intelligent discussion going on if nothing else. Everytime I have tried to explain something of import to a curryfoid shit went over their brains. Maybe lack of protein in their vegan diet and a sheltered priviledged living makes them exceptionally stupid.
You are right.

I hate even being around beanwhores