Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Deathnic Trait : You hate interacting with foids of your race.

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-
I hate interacting or having to talk with stupid currywhores. Most of them look extremely hideous and have the personality of wet mops. Before moving out of curryland I used to think all women only talk about dumbshit among themselves and don't have an ounce of intelligence in them. I was genuinely surprised to see how intelligent, well informed and politically aware even average western women were compared to elite curryfoids. I think other curries will relate to this, why do 99% of curry femoids lack any and all knowledge about the world outside their immediate surrounding ? Literally the only thing they talk about is whose family did what, who said what on social media and which Chadpreet likes which curryfoid. They are literally the most low IQ foids out there.

Most curryfoids who act hyperliberal on social media don't understand even 1% of what Liberalism is. Their usual talking points boil down to 'Curry male bad, Curry female good'. It's laughable that they think anyone even remotely takes their dumbass opinions seriously. The recent failure of Mindy Kaling's Velma shows the depth of understanding average Currywhore has over political thought and social justice.:feelskek::feelskek:

I would love to move to a place with zero curryfemoids. They have zero reedeming qualities. At least with mayo, rice and black foids you can get a proper and intelligent discussion going on if nothing else. Everytime I have tried to explain something of import to a curryfoid shit went over their brains. Maybe lack of protein in their vegan diet and a sheltered priviledged living makes them exceptionally stupid.

I hate interacting or having to talk with stupid currywhores. Most of them look extremely hideous and have the personality of wet mops. Before moving out of curryland I used to think all women only talk about dumbshit among themselves and don't have an ounce of intelligence in them. I was genuinely surprised to see how intelligent, well informed and politically aware even average western women were compared to elite curryfoids. I think other curries will relate to this, why do 99% of curry femoids lack any and all knowledge about the world outside their immediate surrounding ? Literally the only thing they talk about is whose family did what, who said what on social media and which Chadpreet likes which curryfoid. They are literally the most low IQ foids out there.

Most curryfoids who act hyperliberal on social media don't understand even 1% of what Liberalism is. Their usual talking points boil down to 'Curry male bad, Curry female good'. It's laughable that they think anyone even remotely takes their dumbass opinions seriously. The recent failure of Mindy Kaling's Velma shows the depth of understanding average Currywhore has over political thought and social justice.:feelskek::feelskek:

I would love to move to a place with zero curryfemoids. They have zero reedeming qualities. At least with mayo, rice and black foids you can get a proper and intelligent discussion going on if nothing else. Everytime I have tried to explain something of import to a curryfoid shit went over their brains. Maybe lack of protein in their vegan diet and a sheltered priviledged living makes them exceptionally stupid.
the way you describe curry foids sound like white foids to me here in north america. are you in europe?

the way you describe curry foids sound like white foids to me here in north america. are you in europe?
I am UK Based

I hate interacting with any toilet, just wanna fuck their holes

i think that the best toilets that you can interact with are the ones that have darker skin than you
i see a lot of nice black women sometimes and they act nice and friendly ( not around me) but around other people that are lighter than them. my best wishes is that i ascend one day with a dark skinned woman

i think that the best toilets that you can interact with are the ones that have darker skin than you
i see a lot of nice black women sometimes and they act nice and friendly ( not around me) but around other people that are lighter than them. my best wishes is that i ascend one day with a dark skinned woman
Just go to an Muslim african country than imo

You just described the average foid in general JFL.

this is true. Cumskin and rice whores maybe more degenerate but they do have more of a personality to them I'd say. Curry whores are extremely materialistic and shallow. Lacking any real depth. I also hate interacting with them during work.

this is true. Cumskin and rice whores maybe more degenerate but they do have more of a personality to them I'd say. Curry whores are extremely materialistic and shallow. Lacking any real depth. I also hate interacting with them during work.
Literally this is what I am trying to say. Curryfoids are biggest NPCs out there. They lack all ounce of original thought.

Yes sheboons are the worse

You just described the average foid in general JFL.
I have seen some cumskin foids and rice foids which play games. Basically never met a curry whore who does.

Literally this is what I am trying to say. Curryfoids are biggest NPCs out there. They lack all ounce of original thought.
human equivalent of Female cockroaches tbh

tbh I’ve never seen a currywhore or noodle in my life in the west who was dumb, but I’ve seen plenty of dumb foids from other races
yeah I will admit the western curry whores do IQ mog the nig/spic/ white trash ones

Slav foids have been the most cruel to me so yeah.

Yes sheboons are the worse
Nah many college going black foids IQ mog their curry equivalents. A black foid taught me about racial heirarchy when I first arrived in JewSA. Curryfoids seem completely oblivious to racial politics, heirarchy or anything of actual importance really.

yeah I will admit the western curry whores do IQ mog the nig/spic/ white trash ones
Bruh most western curryfoids I have met have been extremely white worshipping and their entire politics is based around why White chads don't find them attractive. They are worse than Mainland curryfoids in many aspects.

Bruh most western curryfoids I have met have been extremely white worshipping and their entire politics is based around why White chads don't find them attractive. They are worse than Mainland curryfoids in many aspects.
true their hatred for their own race of men is second only to rice whores

tbh I’ve never seen a currywhore or noodle in my life in the west who was dumb, but I’ve seen plenty of dumb foids from other races
Academic success =/ IQ buddy boyo. Curryfoids have zero social awareness or intelligence. They literally never analyze what their words or actions may imply. Not to mention they have most NPC personalities in the world. No wonder 100% Curry scientists are male. Never seen a currywhore with an unique hobby or anything.

Academic success =/ IQ buddy boyo. Curryfoids have zero social awareness or intelligence. They literally never analyze what their words or actions may imply. Not to mention they have most NPC personalities in the world. No wonder 100% Curry scientists are male. Never seen a currywhore with an unique hobby or anything.
I can't come up with a single curry whore of note in history outside maybe Indira Gandhi. Like literally not a single other one.

I have seen some cumskin foids and rice foids which play games. Basically never met a curry whore who does.
Off course gaming requires understanding and planning things on your own. Curryfoids get handed everything to them since life and get handholded in everything so such things are beyond their mental faculties.

I can't come up with a single curry whore of note in history outside maybe Indira Gandhi. Like literally not a single other one.
also the other politician bitches( UK secretary, and Pakistani bitch who got killed).
.but no actual scientists or philosopher which was a curry whore

You need IQ to be academically successful bro
sure they have IQ. But they don't have the ability to have depth or entertainment value

Indira Gandhi stole credit for General Sam Manekshaw's work jfl. Currywhores will never do anything great in society because they can't even understand how human socities function and progress. They are incapable of philosophizising. As I said they are like a slow minded animal. Thinking about Anything beside immediate pleasure is outside their mental capacity. Stupid whores helding us curry males back since dawn of time.

I don’t see how other foids are better :feelsjuice: the average white foid just likes “traveling, hanging out, partying, netflix, going to the beach” blah blah
I know white foids who play the Harry Potter game or read fantasy books. Never met a curry whore who does that.

I know white foids who play the Harry Potter game or read fantasy books. Never met a curry whore who does that.
All my curry foid aunts also bitch at their husbands 24/7. I've never seen them show any actual love towards their husbands. Filthy sewer rats

they are hypergamous af

I don’t see how other foids are better :feelsjuice: the average white foid just likes “traveling, hanging out, partying, netflix, going to the beach” blah blah
Many of those travelling mayofoids do take time to understand the culture and people of the places they visit. White women are also the biggest pop culture analysts and critics. Currywhores will eat and spit out whatever seems cool or popular.
You need IQ to be academically successful bro
Most currywhores are successful because of their father's wealth not because of IQ.

The only thing currywhores are capable off is claiming how much curry males oppress them and how they are the most attractive foids(truly delusional about their SMV). It's comedic and laughable seeing them try to emulate western feminists and SJWs.

Many of those travelling mayofoids do take time to understand the culture and people of the places they visit. White women are also the biggest pop culture analysts and critics. Currywhores will eat and spit out whatever seems cool or popular.

Most currywhores are successful because of their father's wealth not because of IQ.
Currywhores are less human than ChatGPT unironically. They can study and spout some bullshit. But don't seem to have any original thought. How many curry whore cosplayers out there? I can't think of a single one.

You might be right, white women annoy me a lot really

My sister does. Also Harry Potter is uncreative bland normie tier work.
sure but point is on average currywhores are so brain dead that they can't even enjoy normie entertainment

They play games to get attention, not because they actually like it. There's even a study that says foids only play online games for social reasons. You're basically saying that currywhores are better than cumwhores and noodlewhores because they're not manipulating cucks.

Idk what currywhores you’re talking about buddy boyo but mayos in general are the least likely to want to understand other cultures. Also jfl @ “pop culture” which is for normies with no real hobbies. What “analysis” do they do besides feminist reinterpretations?
Well I will let you believe what you want. But let me ask you one thing. Have you ever seen any currywhore defend a Curry male from racism by others ? Have you ever seen a curryfoid who was interested in what the future could look like ? Have you ever met a currywhore who cared about geopolitics or how racial relations affect us curries in the West ? Have you ever seen them do anything out of their own creative desire ? Do you know any curryfoid of import other than Indira Gandhi ?

Maybe you have but you have to admit vast majority of them get IQmogged by women of other races hard. They are NPCs. They are incapable of original thought. Whatever they do is influenced by outside forces.

Women of other races know how civilisations work, understand how race heirarchy and is where they fit in it. Currywhores seem completely oblivious to these things.

They play games to get attention, not because they actually like it. There's even a study that says foids only play online games for social reasons. You're basically saying that currywhores are better than cumwhores and noodlewhores because they're not manipulating cucks.
Nope. Many there are no sexual white female gamers buddy boyo. Asian women are constantly criticing how society views them and their culture. Example would be YouTuber OliSunVia.

sure the cumskin/rice whores play games for social reasons. A curry bitch can't even bother to do that, they'll just bitch at their husband instead.

sure but point is on average currywhores are so brain dead that they can't even enjoy normie entertainment
They only enjoy normie entertainment because everyone else is. If people started eating shit tomorrow they would do it no question.

Nope. Many there are no sexual white female gamers buddy boyo. Asian women are constantly criticing how society views them and their culture. Example would be YouTuber OliSunVia.
curry bitches are so brain dead, they won't be up for playing games even for social reasons. They'd only play games if they were guaranteed money and their parents tell them to

Personality?:lul: Sheboons just talk about pookie and ray ray all day
currywhores don't even do that. They are too boring to discuss anything with

currywhores don't even do that. They are too boring to discuss anything with
The only thing curryfoids could discuss is how much White chad hate their stinky pussy and how it's curry male fault.
Thy do do it on Tiktok sometimes but I agree they're probably virtue signaling. I never denied they were race traitors

Yes

Yes, my mom

Yeah tons of them care about racial relations at my college, but idc about that woke stuff anyway.

Yes my sister

Mother Teresa

You are coping so hard if you think theres any other race of women save for noodlewhores who are smarter than them. Everyone is influenced by outside ideas. We were all influenced by the blackpill even if it wasnt our own original ideas
Mother Teresa was albanian nigga. Well believe what you will I suppose. I hate interacting with curryfoids and wouldn't want to do anything with them. You do you though.

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif