Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Deathnic Hierarchy: SEA Gook > Rice > Curry

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

@Transcended Trucel :feelsrope:

@Ika-Sama was right, filipinos are moggers. :feelsohgod:

How the fuck are Filipinos at the top of that list

They're only at the top because 100% of flip whores are with white men so they have to date out. It's not exactly surprising the top 25% of even a low SMV race like SEA gooks are able to get ugly/fat white roasties.

Not a fair comparison. Curries seem to have much more cultural pressure to marry their own compared to rice normies. Also, cucked for white foid worship thread.

But yeah, curries are still the lowest from these.

Not a fair comparison. Curries seem to have much more cultural pressure to marry their own compared to rice normies. Also, cucked for white foid worship thread.

these are all US raised deathnics

Many Filipinos look Mexican(big boost) and also noticed they tend to NT/Redpill Maxx pretty hard. Like doing the hard sports, approach Maxx etc. Less nerd maxxed.
yeah i think this is it tbh

East asians are overrated. they think every east asian looks like a kdrama superstar. east asians are fucking subhuman squinty eyed mutants

filipinos are handsome af but just short. but its not like east asians are short either. avg korean 21yo male in capital city is 5'8 LOL

As a High iq Professor, I would say this is LIFEFUEL FOR CURRIES!

No, I’m not trolling. Hear me up…

In US. 6 % are Asians and Indians are 1% only. That makes up to 7% of total Asian heritage (approx)

Mathematically around 14% of Total asians are Indians which is pretty close to 13.3%

Hence I would say, Indians are pretty much average here. And there this a good chance that those Asians are upbringing whites as Step-dad. But not so much for Indians. Since most Indians wouldn’t date or marry someone with a child who isn’t there as it is seen as a taboo to raise someone else’s child from their culture. (In other words, almost all of the 13.3% whites raised by an Indian dad are their OWN seed/child but for Asians there is a high Probability that they are just step-dads who raised whites without their seed in them)

-Yours sincerely
Based Professor :feelsYall:

Last edited:
FILIPINOS ARE CUMSKIN WORSHIPPING CUCKS JAPAN SHOULD'VE GANGRAPED THOSE FILTHY FUCKING GOOKS :lasereyes:

Ricecels, what is your excuse?

Based thread. You always make high iq threads. This one and the fatcel one are really good

Sadly, the warm conditions of South America lowered the Siberian intelligence.

I didn't understand a word
Not all of the students understand High iq Professor‘s theory.

From my point of view, it’s okay to be retarded. So don’t worry, you a perfect fit in this place.

@Zer0/∞
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

life is truly a curse as a curry
we have, are and will always be at the bottom

I laugh at retard cuckservative copers in shitdia who claim our culture is good jfl :feelskek::feelskek:

Rice parents also pressure their sons to marry noodles but they're happy if their daughters marry cumskins. And then they wonder why their sons can't find a "nice (insert ethnicity here) girl" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Rice parents also pressure their sons to marry noodles but they're happy if their daughters marry cumskins. And then they wonder why their sons can't find a "nice (insert ethnicity here) girl" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

rice are too passive and cucked for their own good

they pimp out their daughters to gain that bit of white privilege and white adjacency. it's a way to climb the social ladder.

are chinese and koreans even interested in white foids? Is that an explanation?

Curry is above the rest
@Broly @Ricordanza thoughts on OP hiding the truth

they pimp out their daughters to gain that bit of white privilege and white adjacency. it's a way to climb the social ladder.
They don't understand that other races just see them as what they are: pathetic cucks who love sucking white cock. At least it's mainly these boomers getting their heads bashed in by niggers on the street, some poetic justice.

are chinese and koreans even interested in white foids?
Rice males? They are very low on smv ranking, they don't have much chance in being picky, but I think they would go for mayo foids if they gave a chance. Noodlewhores on the other hand have a strong preference for whites if given the chance, so ricemen have to cope with whatever appears.

because they look less asian compared to the other chinks
they are like the mexican of asia
Profile-Picture-Antonio-Moya-scaled-e1596467212175-300x300.jpg
I think it's more likely they simply intermarry from back home. :feelsjuice:

SEAcels are definitely not above ricecels, due to rices usually having better colouring and height. :feelshehe:

Or perhaps more immigrants from the Phillipines are more recent and already married? :feelsstudy:
It says those raised in the US, were no older than 14 when they came here.

It says those raised in the US, were no older than 14 when they came here.
Still, it's possible that they married from their own close-knit Filipino community or from back home. :feelsjuice:

Rices are definitely seen in a better light than SEAs. :feelsaww:

That is the opposite of most ethnicities, where they are fine with the males doing it but not the females.

Curry is above the rest
@Broly @Ricordanza thoughts on OP hiding the truth
He will be punished on the day of judgement. Curries are gods chosen people and we must treat them as such