Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Death note - Amane Misa - A perfect depiction of a real life woman in anime

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
Spoilers ahead:

Yagami Light is a attractive genius that keeps to himself. One day he obtains god like powers to kill anyone as long as he knows their name and writes it down in the "death note"., He uses his power to become a serial killer nicknamed kira that mostly kills criminals(later also law enforcement).

Amane Misa is an idol whose parents were murdered "Kira" or Yagami, kills her parents murderers so she tries desperately to get his attention by becoming a serial killer with similar powers just as his.

When she meets him she becomes in love with him at the first sight. Later when she loses a part of her memories and no longer knows that Yagami is the "kira" she goes against her beliefs and tries to help him catch the kira. We are talking about an entety that avenged her parents death being less important to her than some guy she just met. Throughout the series she shows unconditional love for Yagami despite him clearly stating that he can't love her. She is satisfied with risking her life and shortering her lifespan (via some deal with a death god) just because this attractive cold guy is willing to pretend to be her boyfriend.

When I was a kid I thought this was bad writing and that girls like Amane Misa could never exist in real life. Then I became blackpilled and realized that most women fit her personality.

Light Yagami Misa Amane Iconic Hug Death Note

EDIT: Throughout the series Yagami is depicted as a guy who can easily get dates despite barely talking to anyone.

Last edited:
yep, that was a good anime

This has already happened IRL with a hole who was an accomplice of a serial killer. She went on to interviews and acted like a total victim.
Normands will think she got manipulated and didn't want to help the oppressor killer.

Brutal DN pill and high IQ. Yes, being attractive gets u a pass for being a crazy mass murderer.

Spoilers ahead:

Yagami Light is a attractive genius that keeps to himself. One day he obtains god like powers to kill anyone as long as he knows their name and writes it down in the "death note"., He uses his power to become a serial killer nicknamed kira that mostly kills criminals(later also law enforcement).

Amane Misa is an idol whose parents were murdered "Kira" or Yagami, kills her parents murderers so she tries desperately to get his attention by becoming a serial killer with similar powers just as his.

When she meets him she becomes in love with him at the first sight. Later when she loses a part of her memories and no longer knows that Yagami is the "kira" she goes against her beliefs and tries to help him catch the kira. We are talking about an entety that avenged her parents death being less important to her than some guy she just met. Throughout the series she shows unconditional love for Yagami despite him clearly stating that he can't love her. She is satisfied with risking her life and shortering her lifespan (via some deal with a death god) just because this attractive cold guy is willing to pretend to be her boyfriend.

When I was a kid I thought this was bad writing and that girls like Amane Misa could never exist in real life. Then I became blackpilled and realized that most women fit her personality.

View attachment 426714

EDIT: Throughout the series Yagami is depicted as a guy who can easily get dates despite barely talking to anyone.

This has already happened IRL with a hole who was an accomplice of a serial killer. She went on to interviews and acted like a total victim.
Normands will think she got manipulated and didn't want to help the oppressor killer.

Dozens of times. A policewoman was caught hiding her robber boyfriend who shot and killed a woman in a botched robbery.

If you watch anime you deserve to be on this forum.

Anime shit, didn't read

if you watch anime you deserve it kek

:lul: I wish I paid more attention to this series as a kid since it seems pretty blackpilled
it's actually amazing how some series are filled with blackpills but when you are a bluepiller you don't notice them or don't care about them(aka you think it doesn't apply to you).it's funny in a sad way

it's actually amazing how some series are filled with blackpills but when you are a bluepiller you don't notice them or don't care about them(aka you think it doesn't apply to you).it's funny in a sad way
true tbh. I remember rooting for Naruto to beat Neji because I thought Neji was "talking nonsense" JFL

true tbh. I remember rooting for Naruto to beat Neji because I thought Neji was "talking nonsense" JFL
me too kek.the bluepill does make for decent hype moments.*CHANGE YOUR Destiny WITH THE POWER OF WILL BRO"

me too kek.the bluepill does make for decent hype moments.*CHANGE YOUR Destiny WITH THE POWER OF WILL BRO"

Isn't Naruto quite blackpilled anime? Sakura loves a killer and and evil traitor to the village over a god like saviour like Naruto?

Isn't Naruto quite blackpilled anime? Sakura loves a killer and and evil traitor to the village over a god like saviour like Naruto?
when we find out that naruto is actually just good because he has amazing genetics and luck then yeah you realize that it is actually quite blackpilled.normies often complain about how naruto went agaisnt it's original message.Early naruto(before timeskip) is incredibly bluepilled though.

Death Note in general was based as fuck, still a shame the soycuck Near had to win at the end when all Yagami had to do was tell the other guy to get a spare piece of paper from his book, then he would've autowin but nooooooo

I rooted for Light and I would again if I rewatched despite him being Chad. Though if I'd get a death note I'd write "jb foid X becomes my sex slave for a decade and then kills herself"

Everyone though misa amane is written really bad but actually similiar to foid irl lmao

True on Misa. At first I thought she was just badly written, but women are actually THAT retarded for Chad.

Death Note in general was based as fuck, still a shame the soycuck Near had to win at the end when all Yagami had to do was tell the other guy to get a spare piece of paper from his book, then he would've autowin but nooooooo
he wouldve died by ryuk anyways

but yea