Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Death is the only thing that doesn't give 2 shits if you're an incel

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Death takes Chad and Incels alike and doesn't give 2 shits what you are, it always comes, it's always there, soon you'll be nothing but thin air. I don't know if this will help anyone but in the end all of these formative moments that some lust over will be utterly useless, in fact whilst Chad and Stacy will fear death because they've had an awesome life and don't want to leave it behind, we will embrace it like an old friend finally coming home to you for a visit.

Fuck that, death is just a mega cope. I want everyone who has wronged me to suffer before I go.

You know it's funny.. I've been thinking about worshipping death since there is no hope for me. The lord I would worship would be Ba'al-zebub Lord of the Flies. Been looking at satanic things to buy on a site too.. thinking about offerings to him.. perhaps creating a feast for flies, to show Him thanks.

I consider Him my actual Father.. when that fly bit me it changed me irreversibly and I was born anew into a world of horrors. Everything good was gone. My parents can never be my true parents really. Not to the changed and deformed facial features I attained, no matter how many lies they spout about how I'm "Beautiful". It makes me happy too.. to have him as my father.. makes me want to love him even as he abuses me.

Fuck that, death is just a mega cope. I want everyone who has wronged me to suffer before I go.
Nobody wins against the Lord of the Flies.

death isnt good enough for femoids

You know it's funny.. I've been thinking about worshipping death since there is no hope for me. The lord I would worship would be Ba'al-zebub Lord of the Flies. Been looking at satanic things to buy on a site too.. thinking about offerings to him.. perhaps creating a feast for flies, to show Him thanks.

I consider Him my actual Father.. when that fly bit me it changed me irreversibly and I was born anew into a world of horrors. Everything good was gone. My parents can never be my true parents really. Not to the changed and deformed facial features I attained, no matter how many lies they spout about how I'm "Beautiful". It makes me happy too.. to have him as my father.. makes me want to love him even as he abuses me.

Nobody wins against the Lord of the Flies.
Worshipping thin air won't give you anything. Religion is for the weak, there are not other entities and all of this is just a fucking coincidence. There is a reason why life as far as we know developed only on earth and that's because it just happened to be that the environment was accidentally fitting for it to evolve.

Cope. Chads and Stacies will live longer than most incels because they're into sports and healthy living. And they will benefit from the longevity escape velocity predicted by Aubrey de Grey and Ray Kurzweil.

The first immortal Stacy may be already born.

Worshipping thin air won't give you anything. Religion is for the weak, there are not other entities and all of this is just a fucking coincidence. There is a reason why life as far as we know developed only on earth and that's because it just happened to be that the environment was accidentally fitting for it to evolve.
Air thickens when filled with flies. :feelsokman:

Normies believe in religion too, so if we could play into those fears too we could maybe trigger a knee jerk reaction.. I dunno, its just an idea.

:feelsokman: An idea I really love but still just that.

Kinda cope. Incels die in obscurity having lived shit lives for nothing while noncels die fulfilled and mourned. Oldcels also won't have assistance at home, may die of a recoverable heart attack/stroke or something because nobody's home to call 911.

But while I know noncels die later but at least incels won't die over STDs or a spousal dispute.

I have heard proof of this, there was a local ex sportsman/media personality being interviewed on TV and he said that the problem with loving life is that you don't want it to end, he said he wouldn't be a happy 80 year old.

Kinda cope. Incels die in obscurity having lived shit lives for nothing while noncels die fulfilled and mourned. Oldcels also won't have assistance at home, may die of a recoverable heart attack/stroke or something because nobody's home to call 911.

But while I know noncels die later but at least incels won't die over STDs or a spousal dispute.

This tbh.

Dogs will also not give two shits and love you unconditionally no matter how fucking repulsively ugly you are.

May death's embrace ferry me to still shores.

And will eventually be forgotten themselves, having no use or meaning in the bigger picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back