Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dear relatives of the victims of the Waukesha Incident…

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
<inhales>

“Life is not fair, learn to deal with losing your relatives in a meaningless murder incident.”

“No one is entitles to a living family.”

“Having living relatives is not so great anyway. I have several and they kind of suck.”

“Be thankful for what you have (left, lol).”

“Starving Children in Africa have it much worse, so don’t complain.”

“I know someone who lost his relatives and he is totally fine with it.”

“Learn to be happy with yourself. Don’t make your wellbeing depended on the pulse of your family members.”

“Having non-dead relatives won’t solve all your problems.”

“If you need your relatives to be alive in order to be happy, you would not be happy if you had them back.”

“People with living relatives have problems too, you know? The grass is always greener on the other side of the cemetery fence.”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: thanks for the kekfuel

LMFAO
They wont touch this

Based but notoriginalpilled :lul::lul::lul::lul:

<inhales>

“Life is not fair, learn to deal with losing your relatives in a meaningless murder incident.”

“Having living relatives is not so great anyway. I have several and they kind of suck.”

“Learn to be happy with yourself. Don’t make your wellbeing depended on the pulse of your family members.”

“If you need your relatives to be alive in order to be happy, you would not be happy if you had them back.”

“People with living relatives have problems too, you know? The grass is always greener on the other side of the cemetery fence.”

I'm sure those 10 Mr. Wonderful [UWSL][UWSL]commandments worked well enough to erase any trauma they could have.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Ea7

<inhales>

Notice no normie ever says "life isn't fair" when its something near and dear to them, all of a sudden that sentiment is off limits lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dOsGHbCoE

IT won't touch this

Inceldom is still harder then what these normie family member are going through. They're all sexhavers and probably not even capable of empathy.
Oh and btw, they don't seem to be taking these kinds of attacks serious at all, otherwise they would do something against the nigger problem.:feelsdevil:

This “incident” is honestly one of the biggest life fuel to happen in a while. Stupid crackers

Last edited:
I'm sure those 10 Mr. Wonderful [UWSL][UWSL]commandments worked well enough to erase any trauma they could have.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
If not, they can get therapy and swallow mind numbing pills or take some other retarded normie advice.

Notice no normie ever says "life isn't fair" when its something near and dear to them, all of a sudden that sentiment is off limits lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dOsGHbCoE

Good video. Everyone who ironically says “life is not fair” (or variations thereof) needs to be raped, crippled, disfigured and robbed of all their possessions without legal recourse.

IT won't touch this
They did but then they deleted it again because it made too much sense, lol.

Inceldom is still harder then what these normie family member are going through. They're all sexhavers and probably not even capable of empathy.
Oh and btw, they don't seem to be taking these kinds of attacks serious at all, otherwise they would do something against the nigger problem.:feelsdevil:
True. It’s better to have and then loose something then to never have had it at all.

<inhales>

I love when you throw their platitudes back at them.

I'd only add:

"Whenever you feel sad for your lost loved one, take a shower, it will make you feel better. Also go out, talk to more people."

Last edited:
Joseph vs Jackson

It's pure evidence of clown world how little attention this trial is getting compared to the Rittenhouse / Rosenbaum one we saw last year

Just look at the victims and the context. It's actually hilarious