Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dear r/antiwork, you aren’t entitled to a good job

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
You need to work on your personality and improve yourself if you want a good job, no one owes you shit, quit bitching and pull yourself up by your bootstraps. If you weren’t so lazy and defeatest and actually improved yourself you would get a good job and wouldn’t be unemployed/stuck as a wageslave

Employers don’t owe you shit sweaty

I was hoping that place would get buried in the dirt once the soyfaggot tranny mod went on fox news, but I guess not.

Dead women, you aren't entitled to protection. No one owes you anything. Other people have problems too and can't keep protecting women.

Dead women, you aren't entitled to protection. No one owes you anything. Other people have problems too and can't keep protecting women.
By the way, women are a net drain on society, so if one of IT posters talks about how your life is so easy, and you are just an unproductive NEET, show them that women waste more money than produce. Then they will say: "But, but, that's not their job to make money.":soy::foidSoy: Ok, but that means you are forfeiting equality. I thought we were all equal?

By the Geneva convention you are actually entitled to a job:feelskek:

You need to work on your personality and improve yourself if you want a good job, no one owes you shit, quit bitching and pull yourself up by your bootstraps. If you weren’t so lazy and defeatest and actually improved yourself you would get a good job and wouldn’t be unemployed/stuck as a wageslave

Employers don’t owe you shit sweaty
:feelskek: :bigbrain: Beat cucks with their own weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back