Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dear ITcucks, if personality matters why tf are you so dry?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
Every ITcuck just tries to force shitty sexual 1 liners every 5 minutes. That’s the sort of shit 15 year old boys do.

Their jokes have no structure, no point , no depth. They just hit you with shitty one liners and think there on par with Ricky Gervais.

One guy sent me the bee movie script and thought he was the funniest nigger in the world. That shit is such a lame reference. They honestly need to grow up and stop being cornballs.

It’s also very apparent that they have NEVER spoken to anyone darker than Casper the friendly ghost . They probably have one token Asian in each of their friend groups :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

I can tell there all upper class too. That’s why they bully incels . we are the only ones whose struggle they can belittle without looking like cunts. Considering most of the men there are either virgins or cucks , it’s very easy to make fun of us.

Last edited:
20240227 164645

If its all about personality, Then why does women and normies bully me for my looks?

Every ITcuck just tries to force shitty sexual 1 liners every 5 minutes. That’s the sort of shit 15 year old boys do.
wait what when did this happen

IT is generally very desexualized + dry, they want to be nice feminists not to have sex

If it's all about personality, why do terrible good looking men constantly get pussy, while ugly nice guys never do? :feelshehe:

average age on inceltear is 100 years old they are boring and annoying and don't enjoy fun

average age on inceltear is 100 years old they are boring and annoying and don't enjoy fun
If we polled it , there favourite comedy would be the simpsons (and that might even be too edgy for them)

If we polled it , there favourite comedy would be the simpsons (and that might even be too edgy for them)
Don't worry, they don't mind any cruelty and violence when it is against their political opponents.