Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dear Incels, Your Personality Is Why You Are Single And Miserable.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
It's your personality, Not your looks to why you are single and miserable,

If you just went outside and stopped listening to evil sexist misogynistic black pillers you would see that they are tons of 5 ft 2 balding Asian men in relationships.

They have relationships because they respect women and are confident, Proving that personality and confidence matter far more than looks, Women like men who are nice and support feminism and women, Not rude and aggressive sexist men.

I know because I myself am in an open relationship with a plus sized pansexual mixed race woman, She always comes back to me after she hangs out with other men because I have a great personality and I'm confident, I plan on having mixed race transgender non binary children with her, They will grow up to be proud leftist progressive LGBT feminists,

So Incels... Stop being evil sexist misogynists and just respect women and you will find one, Reminder: Confidence and personality matter, Not looks.

Here's videos of me:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7HADWamSPoo?feature=emb_title

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@damiensoylash/video/7160710932371442949?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Lib

Lots of us incels cannot actually gain at least some confidence unless we decide to do what we'd like and desire, at least going directly into first base (mouth-to mouth kissing) rejecting what makes us insecure the most: the condition of consent.

It's your personality, Not your looks to why you are single and miserable,

If you just went outside and stopped listening to evil sexist misogynistic black pillers you would see that they are tons of 5 ft 2 balding Asian men in relationships.

They have relationships because they respect women and are confident, Proving that personality and confidence matter far more than looks, Women like men who are nice and support feminism and women, Not rude and aggressive sexist men.

I know because I myself am in an open relationship with a plus sized pansexual mixed race woman, She always comes back to me after she hangs out with other men because I have a great personality and I'm confident, I plan on having mixed race transgender non binary children with her, They will grow up to be proud leftist progressive LGBT feminists,

So Incels... Stop being evil sexist misogynists and just respect women and you will find one, Reminder: Confidence and personality matter, Not looks.

Here's videos of me:

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7HADWamSPoo?feature=emb_title

Lmao dumb soycuck faggot

You want to know how to get what you want?? Stop being a pussy, grow a pair and kick him out then dump that bitch while you're at it

Lmao dumb soycuck faggot

You want to know how to get what you want?? Stop being a pussy, grow a pair and kick him out then dump that bitch while you're at it
It’s a satire vid lol

It's obviously a parody but the brutal part kicks in when i realize:
1) some people do, really live the cuck way
2) that dude is a 4/10 but probably slightly socially funcioning enough to persue the bluepill
3) there are foids out there clapping at the video genuinely pretending EVERY men should follow this as instructions.