Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dear feminists

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Why do you never try to fix actual problems?

I'm talking about the male-female suicide ratio. We all know how brutal and blackpilling that ratio is.
But I have never seen a feminist talking about that topic? We are talking about the most important thing in life here - life itself.

They don't teach that in schools, they never mention it in the media, it's a topic everyone is silent about, but why?
Because it proves feminists are wrong.

Why would you talk about some alleged gender pay gap difference (which got proven wrong, at least in my country) or whatever, meanwhile if you were born as man in Europe/US, you have a 4x higher chance to kill yourself, just because of XY.

How can anyone have the audacity to claim that men are privileged? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You already know why

Just the rate of inkwells choosing to rope. They don't care about us small fries n shiet, mang.
you should know this.
023.jpg

it's over

Why do you never try to fix actual problems?

I'm talking about the male-female suicide ratio. We all know how brutal and blackpilling that ratio is.
But I have never seen a feminist talking about that topic? We are talking about the most important thing in life here - life itself.

They don't teach that in schools, they never mention it in the media, it's a topic everyone is silent about, but why?
Because it proves feminists are wrong.

Why would you talk about some alleged gender pay gap difference (which got proven wrong, at least in my country) or whatever, meanwhile if you were born as man in Europe/US, you have a 4x higher chance to kill yourself, just because of XY.

How can anyone have the audacity to claim that men are privileged? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

View attachment 743195
I even made a thread basically proving that feminists is anti-male as an ideology and they called it "strawman" :feelskek:

I even made a thread basically proving that feminists is anti-male as an ideology and they called it "strawman" :feelskek:
Good thread!

Feminists won't touch it.

oh, and they will blame the supossed patriarchy for men's suicide, so...

Their answer would be the same logically unsound, hole-filled, emotion and anecdote-based litany that somehow results in men being the issue or women being more oppressed every time. Let me try:

Women have a higher suicide attempt rate than men, even though men succeed more. Because men being in a position of patriarchy and a part of the culture of toxic masculinity historically have more access to guns, they are able to follow through on more suicides for an even smaller amount of suicide attempts. But each attempt, successful or not, is a display of immense suffering. Therefore, women are suffering more than men and this statistic, although tragic, is misleading and PROBLEMATIC.

See? I could be a great feminist. Any one could, that's why there are so many. It's a shitty argument but is it not something you could see the mainstream media selling as real?

Last edited:
Feminists are blood sucking mosquitoes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back