Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Dear FBI, ITcels, and CNNfag lurkers. Why do you harrass ugly virgin men on the internet?

JustFuckingLol

JustFuckingLol

mangacel
We're not fucking terrorists JFL, I'm honestly fed up with these soys' shit. Yes we hate women, and we're allowed to because of our right to freedom of speech. We've dealt with hell our entire fucking life due to women. We've lived and experienced the worst hell just for our looks, and women are the main ones spreading this hate towards us. The bullying I endured growing up was fucking horrible, it was honestly evil... I feel no sympathy for women and their "heartbreaking" experiences after what I went through. Venting aside, there were only 2 incels I can think of who were "terrorists" or "rapists"... those being Alek Minassian and Elliot Rodger. To all ITcels lurking here, no we aren't terrorists and we aren't going to go out and rape foids and run people over with a van JFL, you would literally have to be a deranged schizo to actually go out and do that.

Hello again, IT

Because of modern feminism
Also they want us to be terrorists so they can further fearmongering and push their hateful agenda, you just can't give into all their bullshit.

I can think of who were "terrorists" or "rapists"... those being Alek Minassian and Elliot Rodger.
Alek Minassian wasn't even considered an incel in the court of law.

Because people cant think rationally. These are the same people who harass actors because they played the role of a terrorist in a movie and they think they are actual terrorists. Just ignore real female problems like sextrafficking, opression in the middle east or domestic abuse done by chads, we are the real problem cuz we said some mean things on the internet

FBIcels need to prove that their department is worth funding so they bait us into saying incriminating shit or try to push us into commit acts of terror.
CNNfags need a new click bait story to post to boost their dying traffic on their sites and broadcast.

FBIcels need to prove that their department is worth funding so they bait us into saying incriminating shit or try to push us into commit acts of terror.
CNNfags need a new click bait story to post to boost their dying traffic on their sites and broadcast.

Nhknigger

Even now I see "14 bluepillers" in the "Users Watching" section, which means people that aren't logged in. Most are probably IT and other ledditors. Just proves how much they lurk. IT, when will you ever get a life?

Most are probably IT and other ledditors.
maybe, I just assume 90% of them are either high inhib brocels that don't make a account and Passersbys that just want to see about the funni incel website they heard about on twitter is like.

We're not fucking terrorists JFL, I'm honestly fed up with these soys' shit. Yes we hate women, and we're allowed to because of our right to freedom of speech. We've dealt with hell our entire fucking life due to women. We've lived and experienced the worst hell just for our looks, and women are the main ones spreading this hate towards us. The bullying I endured growing up was fucking horrible, it was honestly evil... I feel no sympathy for women and their "heartbreaking" experiences after what I went through. Venting aside, there were only 2 incels I can think of who were "terrorists" or "rapists"... those being Alek Minassian and Elliot Rodger. To all ITcels lurking here, no we aren't terrorists and we aren't going to go out and rape foids and run people over with a van JFL, you would literally have to be a deranged schizo to actually go out and do that.
Based but i think that last part is a bit disrespectful to our hERos, can you delete that?

Daily reminder to the CIA and FBIcels that if go home early today, your wife has a surprise for you.

and we aren't going to go out and rape foids and run people over with a van
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Jking aside just don't bother with those faggots. If anything, they are the schizo ones wasting their time reading our copes here.

Daily reminder to the CIA and FBIcels that if go home early today, your wife has a surprise for you.
:feelskek: jfl they're probably thinking "Nooooooooo my wife isn't like that! :soy::feels::feels:"

Just wanna let you ITfags know every time one of you trannies ropes it gives me peace.

Incels are literaly Hitler despite the fact that HE WAS A SEX HAVER to begin with ... Normie can't cope with the fact that THEY ARE LITERALY HITLER

Incels are literaly Hitler despite the fact that HE WAS A SEX HAVER to begin with ... Normie can't cope with the fact that THEY ARE LITERALY HITLER
SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets

Thinking about it logically, how many extremists are in any group regardless of ideology. There will always be deranged people out there and some of them might just go into a mental hospital or commit a random act of violence but some of them will try and attach themselves to an ideology. Blaming this community for the actions of a few mentally ill guys is dumb.

Thinking about it logically, how many extremists are in any group regardless of ideology. There will always be deranged people out there and some of them might just go into a mental hospital or commit a random act of violence but some of them will try and attach themselves to an ideology. Blaming this community for the actions of a few mentally ill guys is dumb.
Exactly, like hell even in Minecraft there's extremists. There's a server with complete anarchy in Minecraft called 2b2t where you can do whatever you want. It's pretty based and I play there on and off. Got a bit boring tho.

Jews are just looking for a new terrorist boogeyman/patsy to blame their next false flag on is all.

Jews and their soy cuck antifa communist hordes will never stop trying to weaken and destroy the 2nd amendment because once they take away our ability to defend ourselves they can go buck wild on whitey like they did in their Soviet Jewnion raping, robbing, murdering and torturing us at will.

Because (((someone))) signs their paychecks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back