Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dear FBI and IT

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★★★
It's nothing okay? It's just a place for people to talk about their problems....

Just wanted to say this cuz this intro from rehab room/incelTV was always so cool i wish he use it bit more @VideoGameCoper

i just find it funny how they actually read through the posts and talk on here. its funny knowing theyre blackpilled

you could cure cancer but if u identify as incel IT will still see you as human scum

Imagine them being bored to read every postmaxxing thread in sewer, some are literally 1000s of pages of spam jfl.

It's nothing okay? It's just a place for people to talk about their problems....

Just wanted to say this cuz this intro from rehab room/incelTV was always so cool i wish he use it bit more @VideoGameCoper
Yeah, I loved that intro too. Lots of people act like us incels are mass criminals plotting their crimes on here, jfl. All we are doing is venting to feel a little less bad and find people who relate to the same struggles.