Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dear allegedly raped women, you are not entitled to being believed.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Dear raped women,

I know you are frustrated about the lack of support, the disbelieve and the indifference you are confronted with. I really do. You have survived what is maybe the most horrific crime of all. You deserve justice and understanding. You deserve that society adapts in order to prevent anything similar from happening ever again.

But, as hard as it sounds, you are not entitled to that.

When you stand in court, facing your tormentor, you may swear to god and cry the hot tears of righteous rage. But that alone can never be enough for the judge to believe you. You have to present sufficiently incriminating evidence.

When you scream out over the social networks, every letter you type may be the absolute truth. But, especially online, emotional words are a dime a dozen, and can never be a basis for justice.

No one is obligated to just believe you. Not your friends, not your family, not society and certainly not law enforcement. What a world would it be if tearful accusations were as sufficient reason for conviction? Dystopian. Orwellian.

If you desire justice you have to do what every victim (and supporters) have to do: WORK FOR IT.

You will need cold hard evidence. You have to prove beyond every reasonable doubt that your story, and that´s what it is, is true.

Here are a few useful tips:

If you have been victimized, don't wash yourself or change your clothing.
Call the police as soon as possible, don’t wait days, month or even years before telling your story.
Remember every detail. Names, Times, Faces. Your story must be waterproof and consistent from the get go.

And most importantly: DO NOT, under any circumstances, make allegations you can’t prove. Doing so will make it harder for other victims to be believed.

I know this can be difficult. The experience may leave you traumatized and confused, but no one said it would be easy. It is your responsibility alone to overcome these hindrances.

Additionally: Call out people (especially self-proclaimed female rights activists) who broaden the definition of the word “rape”. No one will take this matter seriously if rape can mean everything and nothing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s28iKL0OeQ

Also: Stop making rape a man-on-woman thing. It is a human-on-human issue. The myth of women as the perpetual victim has long since been debunked. You make it harder for people to believe you if you play on that old-fashioned stereotype. Being female is not an argument for being the victim.

And lastly, learn to accept that justice is never guaranteed, it is a privilege. Your accusations may fall on deaf ears, your evidence may be discarded, lifelong friends and supporters may turn their back on you. And they have every right to do so. Life is not fair. Learn to deal with it.

Signed, a rape allegation survivor.

Proud and Powerful!

Based, rape is an individual problem, no one owes you help or something, be confident and solve your own problems.

Foids need to stop acting so entitled, police officers don't owe them nothing

Last edited:
Based, rape is an individual problem, no one owes you help or something, be confident and solve your owns problems
God it does feel good giving bluepillers a taste of their own medicine

It's not my problem

All they can do is bitch and cry about made up shit. Most of the rape allegation stuff is either made up, or misleading since foids have their own definition of rape. It's funny how foids accuse us of being entitled when in reality, they feel entitled to shit that is way less important than sex and bonding. Foids are pro censoring hate speech (i.e. anything they're offended by) which implies entitlement to not being offended. Moreover, I couldn't care less if some stupid bitch was raped or not. No one seemed to care about me when I was bullied.

Last edited:
I love a good reverse "you are not entitled to". Their dumb foidbrains only now start understanding what this selfish attitude of theirs really comes down to, imagine if all men started acting like this, it would be glorious.

Rape is a privilege, someone from the opposite sex valued the first person worthy enough to break the law to do it.

What's worse is subhumans like me getting no second eye contact from any woman out there.

I love a good reverse "you are not entitled to". Their dumb foidbrains only now start understanding what this selfish attitude of theirs really comes down to, imagine if all men started acting like this, it would be glorious.

Yea, just imagine…

Based, rape is an individual problem, no one owes you help or something, be confident and solve your own problems.

Kek. Just be confident and stand up for yourselves foids.

IT is triggered

Based and beautiful

Feminists: You're not entitled to sex, inkwell!
Also Feminists: You need to LISTEN and BELIEVE. Women are entitled to be heard and unconditionally believed!

A man would have to prove more than that if he wanted to convict a foid for rape.

Let’s say someone beat me up, but I’m too “embarrassed” to be identified, and I have the liberty to accuse my attacker but not forced to show my face. No one can dare ask if my injuries resulted from an MMA match I agreed to take part in.

that’s how stupid and warped modern day rape accusations are

It really does — their feigned wokeness feigned virtue signaling is tiresome. Any common oaf can see what liars and hypocrites they are.

Women/normies advocate for censorship of anything that goes against that which benefits them then they claim it’s for selfless reasons or in a push for equality. Lmao women don’t give a fuck about equality they want to get theirs while convincing everyone else that they are selfless paragons.

It’s pathetic and I am weary of it. What grinds my gears is the obvious gap between women’s stated motives and their actual motives. At this point I sometimes wonder if they’re even lying to themselves/just delusional or if they’re consciously aware of what they’re doing.

Please include me in the screenshot.

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Iamnothere000"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/22/22602.jpg?1573724748[/IMG]

Iamnothere000

Recruit​

★★
JoinedNov 13, 2019Posts129Online1d 15h 50m

Rape is a privilege, someone from the opposite sex valued the first person worthy enough to break the law to do it.

What's worse is subhumans like me getting no second eye contact from any woman out there.

Rape is meant to only be a crime against virtuous virgins and faithful married wives, not these used up cumbuckets who get fucked by dozens of different chads. Them getting "raped" is just another dick added to their hundreds.

Rape is meant to only be a crime against virtuous virgins and faithful married wives, not these used up cumbuckets who get fucked by dozens of different chads. Them getting "raped" is just another dick added to their hundreds.
Agree 100%. Rape is only bad imo when it's a crime against another man's property. The Bible was right about women, rapists should be forced to marry their "victims" & compensate the father for his property loss. (lifefuel for rapecels)
This is my real opinion. This is not satire. Screenshot me pls IT

Agree 100%. Rape is only bad imo when it's a crime against another man's property. The Bible was right about women, rapists should be forced to marry their "victims" & compensate the father for his property loss. (lifefuel for rapecels)
This is my real opinion. This is not satire. Screenshot me pls IT
High iq and based.

Dear raped women,

I know you are frustrated about the lack of support, the disbelieve and the indifference you are confronted with. I really do. You have survived what is maybe the most horrific crime of all. You deserve justice and understanding. You deserve that society adapts in order to prevent anything similar from happening ever again.

When you stand in court, facing your tormentor, you may swear to god and cry the hot tears of righteous rage. But that alone can never be enough for the judge to believe you. You have to present sufficiently incriminating evidence.

When you scream out over the social networks, every letter you type may be the absolute truth. But, especially online, emotional words are a dime a dozen, and can never be a basis for justice.

No one is obligated to just believe you. Not your friends, not your family, not society and certainly not law enforcement. What a world would it be if tearful accusations were as sufficient reason for conviction? Dystopian. Orwellian.

If you desire justice you have to do what every victim (and supporters) have to do: WORK FOR IT.

You will need cold hard evidence. You have to prove beyond every reasonable doubt that your story, and that´s what it is, is true.

Call the police as soon as possible, don’t wait days, month or even years before telling your story.
Remember every detail. Names, Times, Faces. Your story must be waterproof and consistent from the get go.

And most importantly: DO NOT, under any circumstances, make allegations you can’t prove. Doing so will make it harder for other victims to be believed.

I know this can be difficult. The experience may leave you traumatized and confused, but no one said it would be easy. It is your responsibility alone to overcome these hindrances.

Additionally: Call out people (especially self-proclaimed female rights activists) who broaden the definition of the word “rape”. No one will take this matter seriously if rape can mean everything and nothing.

Also: Stop making rape a man-on-woman thing. It is a human-on-human issue. The myth of women as the perpetual victim has long since been debunked. You make it harder for people to believe you if you play on that old-fashioned stereotype. Being female is not an argument for being the victim.

And lastly, learn to accept that justice is never guaranteed, it is a privilege. Your accusations may fall on deaf ears, your evidence may be discarded, lifelong friends and supporters may turn their back on you. And they have every right to do so. Life is not fair. Learn to deal with it.

Proud and Powerful!

Based

These “Dear ( )” posts are fucking good. Tesla IQ

Comical. It’s funny when you make them type of jokes. XD

Normies will be calling this misogynistic

Dear raped women,

Proud and Powerful!

Lol I read it as Deer raped woman and I was like wtf jfl

Based old switcheroocel