Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dealing with my ugliness

GermanManlet

GermanManlet

Greycel
Im having a hard time with socializing in general because im not NT and also ugly. I see uglier people than me who are doing ok, but for me its just pain knowing how ugly i am. It is a big mental barrier that i overcome/ignore from time to time but eventually it becomes harder and i just choose to LDAR. I stay away from all contacts even my parents, they wonder whats wrong with me and why i didnt visit them for months. I cant just say its because of my shitty face, so im always making up excuses. Please help me, i know im Subhuman but how can i overcome the fear of getting mocked in public…

Is that you in your avi?

Please help me, i know im Subhuman but how can i overcome the fear of getting mocked in public…
Adult people rarely mock peoples appearance in public in my experience, they usually mind their own business. I feel extra mogged in huge crowds, its feeling i cant escape, i start thinking how all those people are more worth than me. Does people make jokes on your account in social situations? I was always put down by others and often ridiculed for my height as a joke, main reason why i stopped hanging out with my cousins.

If you cant socialize normally its over

You can take drugs. Or maybe drink a little alcohol to overcome anxiety

Or Christianity max to behave like Jesus Christ and forgive all the terrible people mocking you

Im already taking benzos when it’s necessary to interact with others but thats not a long term solution.

We have to accept that being ugly is our indentity. Even if it isn’t, normies sure do act like it is our defining quality.

Im already taking benzos when it’s necessary to interact with others but thats not a long term solution.
Watch out for the withdrawal from them if you don't taper off. It's awful and can go on for months

Yeah it’s incredibly difficult especially since in public I see loads of normies but I got handed a terrible hand of cards if I was attractive I wouldn’t have to constantly be down because of my appearance