Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

De Geso is gone!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
I found some of his threads quite funny in a court jester kind of way (as someone else put it), but in reality he was obviously either a larper or a genuine weirdo (virgin loli waifu of culture, etc). Or maybe both. Either way, godspeed, another one bites the dust.

Napoleon de Chad - forgive me, de Geso - is just an oldcel who got laid like crazy when young and then got erased from the dating market due to the agepill, social media and his own high standards. I doubt he has ever identified as incel, he was here just to rant about his MGTOW believes and unable to accept his destiny... assuming he wasn't LARPing while still getting sex with roasties, that is. My opinion on him changed drastically after he got exposed as ex slayer.
Might have been a funny character in the beginning, but overall all his threads were essentially a copy of each other (tfu, debil friend, smother, Tinder stats, MGTOW-whatever, Brandio worship), and he even turned out to be gay in the end.
He isn’t gay

Rip, i'll miss that weeb

I'm confused his profile says he's from Lithuania.

Napolean

Yet there are incels.co rumours he was at an antifa rally. I get antifa had chapters and rallies in Europe in 2016. But they stopped after brexit and trump 2016. Also the normie public backlash from the disillusioned general voter about refugees flooding in, draining public resources and local budgets, as well as fear about rape and child safety around Muslim "refugees".

He makes reference to being Indian on his reddit and yet there are only 300 people (yes just three hundred) Indian people in Lithuania going by their census .

Regarding his bizarre "I'd rather have gay sex then fuck a fat, old or ugly chick" this edgelording larping is hyperbole plain and simple that goes back to the "days of PSL" if you get the reference.

Yes its dumb asf, and the whole "tranny anime fan" meme does the rounds on YouTube too.

Still a good poster "mentally crippled by lonely teen years". That's a good one.

Last edited:
He was a good entertainer ,
idgaf if hes a pedo im not some kind of moralfag virtue signaller .

Other Users have been banned for less so even tho i enjoy reading his Threads i think he deserves it .

anyway RIP Geso Slayer ,
another Clown bites the dust .
Yeah, my exact thoughts tbh :yes:

I'm confused his profile says he's from Lithuania.

View attachment 266751

Yet there are incels.co rumours he was at an antifa rally. I get antifa had chapters and rallies in Europe in 2016. But they stopped after brexit and trump 2016. Also the normie public backlash from the disillusioned general voter about refugees flooding in, draining public resources and local budgets, as well as fear about rape and child safety around Muslim "refugees".

He makes reference to being Indian on his reddit and yet there are only 300 people (yes just three hundred) Indian people in Lithuania going by their census .

Regarding his bizarre "I'd rather have gay sex then fuck a fat, old or ugly chick" this edgelording larping is hyperbole plain and simple that goes back to the "days of PSL" if you get the reference.

Yes its dumb asf, and the whole "tranny anime fan" meme does the rounds on YouTube too.

Still a good poster "mentally crippled by lonely teen years". That's a good one.
He's white not Indian

He was a fucking banger! He just kept regurgitating his loli of culture shite. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a faggot.

I really liked the dude, but if he had a gay/bi side to him I say good riddance. No personal hatred toward him, just a distaste for all things faggy lol. The forum's ambience will feel different without him for sure, though

i kind of expected this to happen eventually tbh, i think everyone did, he kind of covertly called himself a fag as a self insult

Once again, good riddance to that larping faggot

I once met an obvious pedo in my old supermarket job. He used to work as a child swimming insctructor KEK. He was always so chill and was always nice to me, even bought me a sundae out of nowhere once (note: I was already in my 20s back then).

He was just the average chill person who doesn't fit well in life it seems. People's hearts have a lot of desires they can't just do away with.

You're fucking next Retard, you keep coping fucking volcel clown, I'll be ready to drink to your disposal when the time finally arrives.

Your days are legit numbered, just keep posting fucktard, you'll slip up without even realizing it, that's the best part about your final act on .Co
lol keep fucking coping faggot.
LMAOO @Dregster666 YOU PREDICTED THE FUTURE

tfu tfu tfu on werty1457

Napoleon de Chad - forgive me, de Geso - is just an oldcel who got laid like crazy when young and then got erased from the dating market due to the agepill, social media and his own high standards. I doubt he has ever identified as incel, he was here just to rant about his MGTOW believes and unable to accept his destiny... assuming he wasn't LARPing while still getting sex with roasties, that is. My opinion on him changed drastically after he got exposed as ex slayer.
Might have been a funny character in the beginning, but overall all his threads were essentially a copy of each other (tfu, debil friend, smother, Tinder stats, MGTOW-whatever, Brandio worship), and he even turned out to be gay in the end.
tbh ngl

I'm still celebrating til this very day.

I saw a car registration plate with the letters "TFU" yesterday and it immediately made me think of him. :feelskek: