Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

De Geso is gone!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
cope, you don't know the definition of pedo, because you're a stupid teenager :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Just ignore all of ndg's "transager" bullshit and all his posts about "young virgin lolis" theory
You're low IQ, all you do is say I'm stupid bc I'm young, you can't excuse your actions
666 is right, you're next

Just ignore all of ndg's "transager" bullshit and all his posts about "young virgin lolis" theory
You're low IQ, all you do is say I'm stupid bc I'm young, you can't excuse your actions
666 is right, you're next
lol so have you even explained to me how I'm "wrong"? no you haven't you stupid faggot

JFL his posts were fucking hilarious, there's just something about the way he writes them

lol so have you even explained to me how I'm "wrong"? no you haven't you stupid faggot
Keep coping dumbass

If you're really incel, somethings dont even need to be explained. It's like being a warrior on the battlefield. You cant expect a monk/priest to understand your viewpoint and logic.

You Fucking Retard

Keep coping dumbass

If you're really incel, somethings dont even need to be explained. It's like being a warrior on the battlefield. You cant expect a monk/priest to understand your viewpoint and logic.

You Fucking Retard
you have no argument you stupid fuck

you are a GIANT PUSSY who is afraid to get into a logical argument becaue YOU KNOW YOU WILL LOSE

you are a GIANT PUSSY who is afraid to get into a logical argument becaue YOU KNOW YOU WILL LOSE
Lose to what?

Your retarded to the point where you believe there's an argument to a discussion that has no argument.

With Napoleon's ban, you and @LastGerman are the current memecels at this point.

Lose to what?

Your retarded to the point where you believe there's an argument to a discussion that has no argument.

With Napoleon's ban, you and @LastGerman are the current memecels at this point.
the discussion where feeling physical attraction towards girls under 18 is nothing inherently wrong?

and keep crying for me and @LastGerman

the discussion where feeling physical attraction towards girls under 18 is nothing inherently wrong?

and keep crying for me and @LastGerman
You'll both be gone before this is all over anyways. I don't give a shit

lmao does he have some kind of fetish for colvin and dregster?

No. It is actually the other way around because he started this bullshit.

I tried to talk sense to him but he is too retarded. He cannot argue at all therefore he has to rely on overused memes which are not even funny anymore. To be honest, all his comments are utterly childish and it sounds like that he is some 12 year old kid throwing a tantrum yet he has the audacity to talk all big. He says that I am a meme or that you are a meme, yet he is the embodiment of overused memes.

Keep coping Dregshit.

I tried to talk sense to him but he is too retarded. He cannot argue at all therefore he has to rely on overused memes which are not even funny anymore. To be honest, all his comments are utterly childish and it sounds like that he is some 12 year old kid throwing a tantrum yet he has the audacity to talk all big. He says that I am a meme or that you are a meme, yet he is the embodiment of overused memes.

Keep coping Dregshit.
GIGABASED

Why didn't you put him on ignore?
I already did. But his replies would come up in discussions and other people would reply to them and I had view them in order to follow the discussion.

Keep coping Dregshit.
Not One Second was wasted reading at whatever you said

Good riddance!

@Personalityinkwell im a memecel on an incel forum

5C31BDC3 44C6 4B8C 87D8 81792E8CA2D0

responded
:soy:

You're still talking?? Damn

Go learn how to ride a bike

TaKe ThEbIkEpIlL bRo

You are still coping? Damn.

Go and improve your yourself brah.

TaKe ThE sElF iMprOvemNt pIlL BraH.

Why are you still feeding the troll?

The thing is, he is trying to trigger me for quite a while now. He uses any opportunity to shit on me.

And yet you are still talking. You are giving a fuck, in fact, you even spend your free time searching for bad memes like this. You are not only hypocritical, you are indeed retarded.
Doyou

He was a good entertainer ,
idgaf if hes a pedo im not some kind of moralfag virtue signaller .

Other Users have been banned for less so even tho i enjoy reading his Threads i think he deserves it .

anyway RIP Geso Slayer ,
another Clown bites the dust .

Napoleon de Chad - forgive me, de Geso - is just an oldcel who got laid like crazy when young and then got erased from the dating market due to the agepill, social media and his own high standards. I doubt he has ever identified as incel, he was here just to rant about his MGTOW believes and unable to accept his destiny... assuming he wasn't LARPing while still getting sex with roasties, that is. My opinion on him changed drastically after he got exposed as ex slayer.
Might have been a funny character in the beginning, but overall all his threads were essentially a copy of each other (tfu, debil friend, smother, Tinder stats, MGTOW-whatever, Brandio worship), and he even turned out to be gay in the end.

He was different. Sounded like a volcel, with all his "rejecting ugly female who don't look like anime waifu" talk. Apparently he was gay too.
If people get banned for being gay, why are the mods still here? :feelshmm: :feelsthink:

Last edited:
I must admit I did get a laugh from some of his posts.

:f:

Napoleon de Chad - forgive me, de Geso - is just an oldcel who got laid like crazy when young and then got erased from the dating market due to the agepill, social media and his own high standards. I doubt he has ever identified as incel, he was here just to rant about his MGTOW believes and unable to accept his destiny... assuming he wasn't LARPing while still getting sex with roasties, that is. My opinion on him changed drastically after he got exposed as ex slayer.
Might have been a funny character in the beginning, but overall all his threads were essentially a copy of each other (tfu, debil friend, smother, Tinder stats, MGTOW-whatever, Brandio worship), and he even turned out to be gay in the end.
High IQ observation as always, bro.