Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal dbdr doxxed considers leaving YouTube

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
A YouTube channel has doxxed dbdr and leaked his face
View: https://youtu.be/jHoIyAErj6E?si=gevKJ4rSfA8kmQ8e

On his recent post this guy is literally out to get him v0 fwkbs8smeu3d1

On his recent post this guy is literally out to get him v0 yh1dvcsmeu3d1

Apparently he's blocked off all friends and family. His life has actually been ruined. There's the small chance he staged it but I doubt it

Picsart 24 05 31 19 26 07 899

What's wrong with people, dude?:feelswhat:

How good is he at Dead by Daylight?

There's no chance he looks like that as a 5'11 dude and hasn't have atleast one whitu cocku onry asian foid want to fuck him

that really him? not subhuman

There's no chance he looks like that as a 5'11 dude and hasn't have atleast one whitu cocku onry asian foid want to fuck him
I don't know if that's actually him. Somewhat doubt it

He's right that as an ugly male, the only interactions you'll get are people trying to hurt you.

If this is really him, it's best to shut his internet presence down, sadly.

He's right that as an ugly male, the only interactions you'll get are people trying to hurt you.

Agree

This is brutal. Fucking normie scum ripped away one of the few good channels on YouTube away from us.

For you maybe but for any zoomer foids who are not asian he is almost unfuckable.
Even Asians in America. TikTok has brainwashed them into thinking they all deserve 10/10 chads.

Even Asians in America. TikTok has brainwashed them into thinking they all deserve 10/10 chads.
Also don't forget the ginger tax. It was rigged against this guy from the beginning. At best he can be friends with foids but even then I doubt it since modern foids are so picky.

5'11 with that face? He'll swim in the pool of pussy in South Korea.

fucking normies man i hope all of them die a painful fucking death

Damn that's fucked

looks like a chad must get girls heard he was incelish but clubbed from based contraion

Haven't heard of him

There’s really no evidence that the face leaks are real.

His eyes are a white version of thecel from looksmax.org

Complete fakecel if this is really him.
Fucking larper all these years and blackpillers are so desperate to hear what they wanna hear they wasted hours of their life listening to him drone on about bullshit stories.

Waffles, now him, Bogdanoff MIA, BlackPill Jesus gone, soon rehab. The Twilight of the Incels

looks like a chad must get girls heard he was incelish but clubbed from based contraion
Fucking larper all these years and blackpillers are so desperate to hear what they wanna hear they wasted hours of their life listening to him drone on about bullshit stories.

Waffles, now him, Bogdanoff MIA, BlackPill Jesus gone, soon rehab. The Twilight of the Incels
5'11 with that face? He'll swim in the pool of pussy in South Korea.
You niggas are completely delusional. He looks like fucking shit. His ginger hair is repulsive. He is an incel. No JBW for him.

I doubt it's him. This is his real face that he confirmed. He seemed more concerned with the phone call.

There’s really no evidence that the face leaks are real.
True. The thumbnail is obvious click bait. The phone number is what dbdr seems truly concerned about.

I doubt it's him. This is his real face that he confirmed. He seemed more concerned with the phone call.

View attachment 1172223

True. The thumbnail is obvious click bait. The phone number is what dbdr seems truly concerned about.
They both are equally incel. The guy in OP looks like a cuck. No eyebrows, repulsive ghastly skin, beady eye, huge forehead and no chin. He has no sex appeal.

Why are you defending DBDR? Like you think he's gonna fuck you cuz you are saying "no guyz he really inkwell" on a obscure web forum?

You niggas are completely delusional. He looks like fucking shit. His ginger hair is repulsive. He is an incel. No JBW for him.
He looks like a normie idk what you're on

Why are you defending DBDR? Like you think he's gonna fuck you cuz you are saying "no guyz he really inkwell" on a obscure web forum?
Because he's incel and I like his stuff.

Ginger is an overstated failo imo, you'd get bullied hard back in school but in terms of SMV it only tanks it by a bit
. The hair itself isn't a falio it's the falios that come along with it. Like pasty skin, Lack of eyebrows, Lack of strong features etc that most gingers have.

He thought it was a documentary, but it was really a doxxumentary!

Phone number doesn't seem to be enough for anything? I can accuse anybody of anything. Plus he could just rebrand his channel as a mental health sort of thing prescribed by his therapist and gain sympathy all around. Also fakecel

Phone number doesn't seem to be enough for anything? I can accuse anybody of anything. Plus he could just rebrand his channel as a mental health sort of thing prescribed by his therapist and gain sympathy all around. Also fakecel
Phone number has your area code

Phone number has your area code
The city! That narrows it down. Now we just have to find a ginger 26ish yr old? Id say own it - no family or anything to live for