Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal dbdr doxxed considers leaving YouTube

The city! That narrows it down. Now we just have to find a ginger 26ish yr old? Id say own it - no family or anything to live for
The phone number goes down to the exact zone of the city. Plus he has his full name.

The phone number goes down to the exact zone of the city. Plus he has his full name.
Only a couple million living there. The name is a hard one. I'd still go with my documentation story though if I didn't want to nuke the channel

Only a couple million living there. The name is a hard one. I'd still go with my documentation story though if I didn't want to nuke the channel
They're threatening to tell his parents.

Flew too close to the sun i guess all the fakecel accusations aside

Ginger is an overstated failo imo, you'd get bullied hard back in school but in terms of SMV it only tanks it by a bit
I have no idea how real it actually is but don't redheads have a lower amount of hair follicles overall? I deal with a couple of ginger guys on a pretty much daily basis and all of their whirls reveal their scalps at the center plus the hair in general seems wispier, closter to that of a female

I knew he was a mogger.

that really him? not subhuman
there have been 3 alleged leaks of DBDR and every time his face was different. I think the true one is the one with the carrot juice caption

What did this guy even say anyway ? He never got political or even really outwardly ressentful on a more individual scale, he's tame as fuck. Normies think it's ok to fuck with some early 20's chap complaining about his life cause he has the "blackpill" label

"gangstalking"
he took the schizophreniapill

Doxxed by a normie that has a good personality

Another fucking normie-looks blackpiller :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Maybe I should start a real incel channel

A YouTube channel has doxxed dbdr and leaked his face
View: https://youtu.be/jHoIyAErj6E?si=gevKJ4rSfA8kmQ8e

View attachment 1172192

View attachment 1172193

Apparently he's blocked off all friends and family. His life has actually been ruined. There's the small chance he staged it but I doubt it

View attachment 1172194

He looks alot like a trucel friend I have except he is short framecel and slightly worse looking with blonde hair instead of ginger

Hes like maybe 5’5 he kept saying hes 5’7 when me and my friends did a bbq the other day but im 5’6/5’7 and Im a bit taller then him

He is also very bluepilled I remember he was telling us about how he got no matches on tinder and even a 60 year old denied him on tinder

He still thinks if he keeps going to festivals he will get laid but I know it will never happen and its brutal to see him live in delusion but He wouldnt listen if I tried blackpilling him Hes like 23 now so its over

The city! That narrows it down. Now we just have to find a ginger 26ish yr old? Id say own it - no family or anything to live for
718 is Area code for NYC. Not suprised a ginger LTN like him is an incel in nigger central

Another fucking normie-looks blackpiller :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Maybe I should start a real incel channel
I swear to god all the bp channel creators aren't even that bad half the time they always mog me

He looks alot like a trucel friend I have except he is short framecel and slightly worse looking with blonde hair instead of ginger

Hes like maybe 5’5 he kept saying hes 5’7 when me and my friends did a bbq the other day but im 5’6/5’7 and Im a bit taller then him

He is also very bluepilled I remember he was telling us about how he got no matches on tinder and even a 60 year old denied him on tinder

He still thinks if he keeps going to festivals he will get laid but I know it will never happen and its brutal to see him live in delusion but He wouldnt listen if I tried blackpilling him Hes like 23 now so its over
That's so brutal

I swear to god all the bp channel creators aren't even that bad half the time they always mog me
I have yet to see a bp channel that is run by a sub5 user.

Only normies put themselves out there. I'm too ugly and boring even for a blackpill channel.

Only normies put themselves out there. I'm too ugly and boring even for a blackpill channel.
I will make a SEAmaxx channel blog and will post videos till I ascend but nobody will watch it because im autistic as fuck its over JFL

At least I will have my SEAmaxx logged somewhere

now I think of it I havent either

Maybe true form?? Ive never seen his face but he seems like he could be sub 5

I will make a SEAmaxx channel blog and will post videos till I ascend but nobody will watch it because im autistic as fuck its over JFL

At least I will have my SEAmaxx logged somewhere
Ill watch if you post the channel here

This is the problem most sub 5s dont want anybody to know about them and they have no interesting life experience to talk about so they rarely make channels its mostly non nt ltns and mtns sometimes they are tall too

He just posted

Shit, I liked to listen to him every now and then. Maybe we should download his videos as he's still up? I don't know if yt-dlp gets ratelimited when bulge downloading though.

This is brutal. Fucking normie scum ripped away one of the few good channels on YouTube away from us.
The reddit fag that did this probably believe he is being "le based heccing watch dog" by doing this

is that really him? christ this is so sad he looks normal why do we leave in a wolrd where even normal men are treated like they look like golbins.
if a guy like him got rejected every time than i myself never had a chance to being with.

This is brutal. Fucking normie scum ripped away one of the few good channels on YouTube away from us.
Years ago you could find many incel channels on jewtube but jewtube has banned most of them. The censorship got worse once that kike rat femoid became a CEO

Its definitely his voice. Id say hes 4/10 because he has no lips, big forhead and a ginger.

fucking sucks. hope he doesnt delete his channel its litreally the best BP channel on yt

fucking sucks. hope he doesnt delete his channel,its litreally the best BP channel on yt.

actual sub5s have been beaten down and traumatised so bad by being bullied by normies and societies they don’t have it in them to put themselves out there

is that really him? christ this is so sad he looks normal why do we leave in a wolrd where even normal men are treated like they look like golbins.
if a guy like him got rejected every time than i myself never had a chance to being with.

@Stupid Clown

Its actually irrelevant which pic he is IF hes really one of either.

First pic he has asymmetrical bloaded face, downward eyes and is ginger. Its 3/10.

Second pic extremly thin, dry lips, no eyebrows, seemingly starting to bald and is ginger. Its 4/10.

I say the first pic might be more likely to be him simply from the fact he confirmed "a bloaded face" which the second pic doesnt show.

@Stupid Clown

Its actually irrelevant which pic he is IF hes really one of either.

First pic he has asymmetrical bloaded face, downward eyes and is ginger. Its 3/10.

Second pic extremly thin, dry lips, no eyebrows, seemingly starting to bald and is ginger. Its 4/10.

I say the first pic might be more likely to be him simply from the fact he confirmed "a bloaded face" which the second pic doesnt show.
if hes a 4 then im a 0

if hes a 4 then im a 0
I doubt you are anywhere close to a 0, you would have to be deformed with really bad skin and inhuman features, basically look like Palpatine in ROS.

https://rate-my-photo.com/ this rates pretty well imo, rates Meeks 9/10 with 99% fire factor on one of his topmodel pics, rates me 5.5 and 55% fire factor on one of my best portrait pics.

I doubt you are anywhere close to a 0, you would have to be deformed with really bad skin and inhuman features, basically look like Palpatine in ROS.

https://rate-my-photo.com/ this rates pretty well imo, rates Meeks 9/10 with 99% fire factor on one of his topmodel pics, rates me 5.5 and 55% fire factor on one of my best portrait pics.
This site is useless

Only human ratings matter