Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal dbdr doxxed considers leaving YouTube

I doubt you are anywhere close to a 0, you would have to be deformed with really bad skin and inhuman features, basically look like Palpatine in ROS.

https://rate-my-photo.com/ this rates pretty well imo, rates Meeks 9/10 with 99% fire factor on one of his topmodel pics, rates me 5.5 and 55% fire factor on one of my best portrait pics.
Photofeeler is better. It's real women in your age range rating you. You can also see how they rate and if they just say everyone is attractive or if they think everyone is ugly. Idk how biased the final score is (to make you feel better) but the more important data is the individual ratings. If you're a manlet and get a decent rating don't get your hopes up though because your height will probably keep you incel regardless. Also it's good to get like 20-40 votes to get a really good idea of what people think.

5'11 white dude with non deformed face and full set of hair... yeah, I totally emphasize with his world as a 5ft subhuman curry [sarc]

5'11 white dude with non deformed face and full set of hair... yeah, I totally emphasize with his world as a 5ft subhuman curry [sarc]
He's subhuman.

People who freak out about being doxxed is hilarious… there’s 8 billion freaks on this planet and you think people are supposed to care for more than an hour about you?

People who freak out about being doxxed is hilarious… there’s 8 billion freaks on this planet and you think people are supposed to care for more than an hour about you?
Because his family found out.

Screenshot 20240604 185545

Update he had a mental breakdown and the cops got called on him.

No idea why he's still posting, i would just wipe everything out and never come back.
Because he’s addicted to his internet fame, personally I hate him for his bitching and moping. He says nothing new or interesting.

Dbdr needs to be careful with this attention whoring lolcow shit or faggots like Kiwifarms will really dox him.

I mean he can just change his number. As long as they dont get control of the number they cant really fuck up his job. Id say it's still salvagable. Also thats just what people are now.

he still uploads