Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over DAZ is the ultimate incel hobby

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I DISCOVERED THIS SHIT A FEW DAYS AGO, my life is now over I can just jack off all day creating infinite hentai without being limited to gameplay scenarios.

It's like a hentai arms race, where you can create your own unique arsenal of things to jack off to

The entire idea of DAZ, and marketplace ecosystem, and the community is INCEL AS FUCK

What kind of a fucking normie is gonna run thru 40,000 obscure sliders to make tits inflate to the moon just to prolong your orgasm across 10 hours???

Fdasdf

Last edited:
I just checked what it was, indeed it looks very interesting

What's DAZ?
its 3d software for degenerates and retards that just want to re-create ultra specific fetishes for themselves.

For instance, they will sell something like this, with a huge WINK, yes they are all clothed and shit on the ad (its pretty easy to find free shit), but you can take this asset and do whatever your sick mind wants from this as the starting point. You want them nakedwith F tits, with weird ass shit going on, you can do it all, its just a matter of fucking around with sliders, or finding other kinky assets.

2024 01 08 17 09 23 Z Wrestle Frenzy Couple Poses for Genesis 8 Female and Genesis 9   Daz 3D

Last edited:
I am thinking about becoming a full time VN Dev. I've finished playing nearly 50 games and have a good idea of what the market is like.

I am thinking about becoming a full time VN Dev. I've finished playing nearly 50 games and have a good idea of what the market is like.
Do it. It is worth a go if you think you can do it.

there better be a lot of cocaine involved. This is the problem with every VN. they are all going about it from a hikikimori angle, when you should really go about it from the Dan Bilzerian angle

there better be a lot of cocaine involved. This is the problem with every VN. they are all going about it from a hikikimori angle, when you should really go about it from the Dan Bilzerian angle
:feelshaha: I will keep that in mind.

i thought you were going to refer to the DAZ boxing network for a sec, also a based cope but this is nonetheless as based

Thanks for the push, brocel. I will start very soon.
you should post about it often, I'd love to make a game too if I just had more tips how to go about it. IF I CAN STOP JACKING OFF TO DAZ. But this is now the problem with VNs, like VNs are absolutely useless if more people find out about DAZ

I'd love to make a game too if I just had more tips how to go about it.

Well, here is a simple formula for creating the story. Take any high rating IMDB movie you want. Let's say, you pick 'Fight Club' for example and then keep everything same but just turn almost all male characters into fuckable female characters. And whenever you want, add a sex scene with any character and make it plausible. Pick your favorite movie and imagine what it would be like if even the villains were hot 10/10 stacys.

I'm sure you have heard about Renpy as well.

And a lot of people play VN because they enjoy the story and get attached to 3D models by giving them meanings. So 3D models in a story provides much harder orgasm than let's let's say storyless 3D models. Lol

Well, here is a simple formula for creating the story. Take any high rating IMDB movie you want. Let's say, you pick 'Fight Club' for example and then keep everything same but just turn almost all male characters into fuckable female characters. And whenever you want, add a sex scene with any character and make it plausible. Pick your favorite movie and imagine what it would be like if even the villains were hot 10/10 stacys.

I'm sure you have heard about Renpy as well.

And a lot of people play VN because they enjoy the story and get attached to 3D models by giving them meanings. So 3D models in a story provides much harder orgasm than let's let's say storyless 3D models. Lol
im more concerned about technical things like how to program them, get them in stores, make sure I can't get doxxed things of that nature. But you are right as fuck about being attached to certain 3d models. It's the entire reason why im hooked on college kings. And even though I can make a similar model to characters I like on that game, it's just not the same-- there's an exactness to it that you inherently own when you put that model within the context of that world.

Last edited:
the models aren't free nigga wtf

im more concerned about technical things like how to program them, get them in stores, make sure I can't get doxxed things of that nature. But you are right as fuck about being attached to certain 3d models. It's the entire reason why im hooked on college kings. And even though I can make a similar model to characters I like on that game, it's just not the same-- there's an exactness to it that you inherently own when you put that model within the context of that world.
If you look up "renpy tutorials" , you'll come across multiple quality playlists and it's really quite easy, you just have to learn basic programming logic. And you can publish on a site called "Fapnation", there are thousands of reviewers, sometimes Devs themselves interact with us in the comments. And also it's mostly an incel+coomer site. Unless you deliberately make a connection between your patron and your incels.is account, I don't think people will ever know anything.

Do i need a good pc for that

most VN devs are sexhavers because only that way you could write romance in a realistic manner

free stuff are gonna be shit quallity anyway whats the point
pirate it i bet some ruskies have forum with pirated models or if they have patreon then search on kemono.su

most VN devs are sexhavers because only that way you could write romance in a realistic manner
Not necessarily! You can always take inspiration from movies and steal dialogues lol