Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Day In My Life

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
If one were to distill perfection, to capture the very essence of a transcendental existence beyond the grasp of the hoi polloi infesting this server, that quintessence would barely brush the hem of my life’s garment. Last evening, as I reclined in my meticulously curated living space—a testament to both wealth and impeccable taste, surrounded by furniture you couldn’t possibly afford or appreciate—I couldn’t help but reflect on the profound gap that lies between me and the denizens of this digital cesspit.

Let’s consider my dinner, a simple affair really, if your daily fare includes Michelin stars as mine does. The wine, a bottle whose value surpasses your monthly earnings, complemented a meal prepared by a chef whose name, much like the finer points of culinary excellence, would escape you.

As I indulged in the symphony of flavors, I couldn’t help but ponder on the banality that must plague your dinners. Do you ever pause, in the midst of your pedestrian sustenance, to question what it’s like to truly savor life? To exist in a realm so elevated that the mere act of breathing feels like a luxury? Of course not. That would require a degree of self-awareness that’s simply beyond your reach.

And then, there’s the matter of my physique. Hours dedicated to sculpting a form so perfect, it would make Adonis weep in envy. While you haplessly flounder in the mediocrity of your existence, every moment of my life is a testament to what can be achieved with discipline, wealth, and a superiority so innate, it’s practically Darwinian.

In your quietest moments, in the stillness that even your incessant mediocrity cannot drown, do you hear it? The whisper that tells you of a mountain so high, its peak shrouded in clouds of excellence you'll never breathe? That peak is where I reside.

You populate a world you believe to be real, but here, in the rarified air of superiority, your realities are but shadows and dust. Remember, as you navigate your trivialities, that giants walk among you. And though you may lift your eyes to the stars, remember your place in the dirt.

What color is your Bugatti?

No please, I don't like it when millionaires brag about what they have. It hurt's me.

Red

I have 150 supercar in gta and a private golden jet